Join our server on Discord

Best Video Game Deaths!
Senj, you just ruined my eyes. really dude, i didn't wanna watch that...

I come up with something emotional and intelligently contrived, with the live burial of a greedy Russian and a U.S Marine who dies from a nuclear blast! Not ridiculous plot-less Gorey fantasies that make no sense and are just designed to produce projectile vomiting.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
LOL, do you have any idea how arrogant you sound? What makes yours better than anyone else's offering, other than your opinion? That's right - nothing. If you can't handle some over the top violence and some pretty good makeup effects, then you shouldn't be visiting a "best video game deaths" thread, let alone playing video games at all.

This one's just for you. Enjoy.

FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

PHANTASMAGORIA!
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Ooooh... does this have to be shown with videos only? Because finding the separate 20 ways to die from Metal Slug games might take some time. Other than that, I stick to all the awesome death animations from the Crash Bandicoot games, especially the all time favorite: TNT Smash! *BLOWUP*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Senjuro, that clip was made of win!
Of course it was. Phantasmagoria is brilliant and was really revolutionary for its time. Too bad point-n-click adventure type games aren't really popular anymore. People are all about the stabby-shooty instant-gratification type games these days - myself included.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

I prefer turn-based grid battle system, but I get what you mean. Many people hate games that does not start off fun.
Senj, i'm NOT watching that >.> Unlike you i prefer game deaths with a message other then "ha ha you/your friend(s) are dead, now you get to watch yourself die.".
(spoilers below)
COD4 for instance, gave the player the chance to try and flee from the Nuclear blast detonated by Al Assad which i think gave a noticeable message about nuclear weapons and terrorism. This was a good ending because it gave the player the illusion that they could escape.

Stalker had 7 possible endings, 5 of which showed the trickery of the Wish Granted (the blue glowing thing the guy talks to) and two were the "real" endings, depending on your decision to join C-Consciousness. This gives the player the chance to end the game based on how they played, which i think is a great way to set out a game.

I don't really care about how realistic the violence is in your game Senjuro, nor how good the make up was. You are right, mine may have no features better then yours, but at least it had a message other then "Boo motherfucker, now you die.". I criticize games, yes, but that's because i don't like them. (I hope you don't ban me for this reply Mr Senjuro Admin Sir, or what other title you prefer.)
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:People are all about the stabby-shooty instant-gratification type games these days - myself included.

Does playing Resident Evil Dead Aim with a GunCon 2 include me into that then? XD

And just to not sound ingrate at all the nice deaths, I'll post this thing up!

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=V6y-fYCDVRc

Most if not all the deaths in RE4! Decide for yourself which is the best! (The Regenerator's huggy-huggy-impale is my favorite one :3)
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I always found the death animations in Fallout 1 and 2 to be great, especially when someone bursts apart from a shotgun blast or crumbles into dust from a plasma rifle kill. Bloody Mess trait FTW! Actually the head bursting animations in Fallout 3 were pretty nice too.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions