Join our server on Discord

How do you connect the torso to the lower body?
I've managed to draw the head, neck, and torso, somewhat okay. However, for whatever reason, I can not seem to connect the torso to the lower body. What would help is finding out how to start at the base of the torso, add hips, then legs, and then feet. If anyone can help me out, please let me know. Also, if anyone knows of some websites with diagrams that would be of help, that would also be appreciated.
I do my torso area in three circles

First circle (Actually, a rounded triangle with one point downwards) for chest, and is largest.
Second circle is for stomach and is smallest
Third is for hips

Lemme show you...

[Image: kittiebodyoval.jpg]
you see all those speres? that is the perfect way to start a picture!! that is how i start out all of mine and plan out the poses. Caron has possibly the BEST example of spheres to finished product i've seen!! very nice! angeteen... if you use this, your pictures will turn out very well!!
Digital Kami Wrote:you see all those speres? that is the perfect way to start a picture!! that is how i start out all of mine and plan out the poses. Caron has possibly the BEST example of spheres to finished product i've seen!! very nice! angeteen... if you use this, your pictures will turn out very well!!

I prefer calling them "beanies", because most of my shapes are irregular rounded triangles or ellipses.
Theres many ways to connect the lower body. Myself, I use little circles for the joints of the body, and lines to connect. Then sometimes I use the oval and circle techinque, or beanies if you want to call them that
I usally just draw 2 circles for the butt, then go from there.
Here's a 'lil male body I oekakied a while ago if it helps...

http://huskyloui.homestead.com/files/ren.png
dude!!! you are the spooky chan?
Actually I use the block method. Here's an example of what I'm talking about (copy and paste).

http://www.geocities.com/angeteen/Blocks.jpg

It's crappy though because I rushed it, but I believe that most of us can clearly define the body.
lol, sorry Angeteen, if I could help you I would, I sometimes try the circle method, but other times I play it by ear and just come up with my own body forms, must be why they suck lol.