Join our server on Discord

Books
What books (actual reading books, not graphic novels or comics) do you read? Why do you like them? What do you recommend to others?

My favorite series is Harry Potter. I grew up with the books, started with them when I was about the characters age, and grew with them. The books are a great series that I recommend to anyone. However, the first three books, have grown on me as mostly filler, while I think the last four books are the real bulk of the story.

I also enjoyed Welcome to the NHK: The Novel. It's the first form of the story. It's neurotic, and paranoid, and sweet. It's a good, fun, and quick read.

I haven't read, though am looking into getting the Twilight series.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
The Official United States Airforce Survival Guide. I like it because the information in it is helpful, the situations they describe are interesting, and, I stole the book from my ROTC class. Nothing beats free reading material.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Yeah, they have buildings full of them...you know, libraries. I've used mine much more lately, but I had a whole bunch of books on hold and they haven't called me on any of them.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Hurray for the many Shanarra series and my most fav sries Saga of Seven Suns.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
The Fudges, Fudgies, Super Fudge, and so on. I love funny books that book is so darn hilarious.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I liked the "Tales from Dimwood Forest" series...Never thought I'd be interested in mice, but they're some good books if you're looking for animal-based reading books :P Also where I got Phallic Blue's name from! (Not his exact name, but the idea for it!)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Read harry potter, like you did Reclaimer, but i must say i've nver felt inclined to read it again...don't know why...

But for favorite book? mine would have to be "I know you got soul" by Jeremy Clarkson. It talks about the passionate design of machinery and I'm with his state of consciousness. I also enjoyed the book of his television series "Motorworld", which i also love.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The Redwall Saga by Brian Jaques happens to be one of my favorite series of books and I have only have of them and I will say a Shakespearean collection of plays and sonnets is always a great read.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
oooh oooh ohhh. I almost forgot about the Silverwing series
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
(12-02-2008 02:33 AM)The Reclaimer Wrote: I haven't read, though am looking into getting the Twilight series.
Really? Have you read about them? I have and it seems a lot of people find it to be poorly done. I looked it up on Wiki. Basically a cliff notes of the series with reviews and criticisms. My nephew saw the movie recently though. Him and his friends like it. And of course, I'm male over 16 so maybe that's why I make so many jokes about it.