Join our server on Discord

Back again.
Quote:even a cameo battle against RED

Even though Gold/Silver/Crystal are old, fuck that was amazing to fight Red at the time. It gave you something to actually DO after the Elite Four and completing the game with all 16 Badges and offered you a challenge. Wasn't all his Pokemon like, level 70 ~ 80? XD

I also remember the special Battle Arena that was in one of the houses in Viridian City. You know, you went down the stairs and you could fight either a guy with a team of all the fully evolved starters from G/S/C at level 50, or the last person you traded/Mystery Gifted with.

God, yes. They were the pinnacle. Still playing through Diamond now.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
That was indeed the pinnacle, if only they kept that little mystery gift and battle arena, that was fun as hell and excellent training.
Speaking of Pokemon games, when I get a DS this summer I'll get Pearl. Palkia owns.

Not really, and I hate the fire type being a monkey, but I still like how Pearl sounds.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Heart 
Palkia's so cute with it's pink body! I really do love pokemon a lot, I grew up as a gamer because of pokemon! Oh hey DMX, if you ever do get pearl/diamond wanna battle? I'd like kicking your giant blue dragon-based team's butt!
You won't. Trust me. And if you do, it'll take you over 70 minutes, like with all my other opponents.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I killed a level 100 in one hit, I doubt that.
Anybody can kill a level 100. I can kill a row of 4 without taking damage. It all depends on if you screw up with your EVs or IVs, or not. And by the way, you won't be touching my blue behind anytime soon ;D You know why.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I thought I already was Rolleyes
My mistake! :s No but really you probably would love Palkia because it's the first dragon type legend that has a rival.
Actually, I like Palkia because of the two elements. I don't exactly know why, but Dragon + Steel doesn't exactly sound attractive to me :/
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Isn't palkia like dragon and fire? I don't remember oh well. Now if only someone programmed a "Marrie" in there. Also, you got dragon master from that one DS game right?
Lunar: Dragon Song?