Join our server on Discord

Back again.
Random, I want to say how wrong you are, but words have yet to describe such wrongness in those words. The games are fine, true they copy form the old ones, but they are way better than the old games. Face it, the old school sucked compared to the new. However,

FireRed and LeafGreen = epic win!
Meh. I wasn't too impressed with the ones I had (yellow, blue, and gold).

...okay, at the time, I was.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I like Crystal more xD and true that thanks to Crystal, Gold, and silver we can now breed them >:D I am playing my pok'emon diamond anywho.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Leafgreen and Firered are not the same as Green and Red. I've played and beaten every pokemon game for gamboy and its reletives. I've even beaten their gamecube counterparts like Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, which I had every pokemon from the last battle. I even purified Lugia. Old does however beat new at certian things like addictivness and how hard they are.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Of course they aren't the same, LeafGreen and FireRed is BETTER. It is not to mentioned updated and less annoying.
Mmm, I don't wanna start a debate but I meant it in this way, and it's all arguable:

G/S/C provided the most significant upgrades. Good new PKMN, 2 new types, hold items, a new stat, genders, animated character models and the ability to play as a female.

And that's just what they put into the battles. The story was better, it had 16 badges and even a cameo battle against RED. It was truly the pinnacle of the series IMO.

Technically, D/P is better, but the upgrades are few & imperfect.
(12-06-2008 04:28 PM)Random Wrote: Mmm, I don't wanna start a debate but I meant it in this way, and it's all arguable:

G/S/C provided the most significant upgrades. Good new PKMN, 2 new types, hold items, a new stat, genders, animated character models and the ability to play as a female.

And that's just what they put into the battles. The story was better, it had 16 badges and even a cameo battle against RED. It was truly the pinnacle of the series IMO.

Technically, D/P is better, but the upgrades are few & imperfect.

That's very true, however with time everything becomes obsolete anyways, well until we all die. So what's your favorite pokemon? Pokemon Team also?
Uh, welcome back? I can't say I remember you, but since you say you know everyone here, I'll take your word. Have fun; I guess.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
You're name suits you wisemon because I remember you. A very wise person you are and very fun to, hope to see more of you.
Very true.

I have to say Gengar is my favorite. Team-wise: Gengar, Zapdos, Lucario, Starmie, Rhyperior and Tyranitar.

And you?