Join our server on Discord

Back again.
I'm a seifer type person. I am supose to be arrogent and I'd do what you'd do but instead of for I'd replace it with with.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
I don't know if Sephiroth would like me that much, the last women he loved lost her head so I'm not sure I'd want to either...Seifer's a jerk >.>
(12-01-2008 05:42 AM)Raze the Judgement Wrote: Hello, you like lucairo to I see. I do indeed enjoy pokemon games, NOT the anime.

*Exclaimation mark appears over head*

We will battle.
I don't play online, to easy and the games are unbalanced. Not to mention, I stopped playing for awhile since they're all the same and they haven't made a good one, I'm going to wait until the next series.
Seifer's a jerk. But he's awesome like that. Haha. Sephiroth though is marked epic because he just is. And what's wrong with not liking the Pokemon anime? It's mostly the exact same thing over and over- gym battle, journey, rocket, other small event, reach town, repeat cycle.

And I know you Raze. Fo' shure. Nice to have you back btw.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I actually dislike the anime greatly, though I couldn't care less if someone liked it.
JOKE EDIT: We need pies!

...I think. I need to review my source.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Please delete that or change it considerably Cowboy :( . No spoilers, no hints. ;)

EDIT: Thanks cowboy.
The pokemon games are only enjoyable offline because I usualy end up getting aton of 1hko due to all my pokemon haveing extreme speed and a near unbeatable moveset. And that is for my level 30's. I just use my lvl 100 Rayquaza when I battle people in the high levels. Still 1hko most of the time.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Granted, the game is crap compared to old school R/B or G/S, but it is still a playable game. As far as it being easy goes, it all depends on if you play competitively or not. I fancy myself "well above average.

The anime is for people like Drew Barrymore's character in 40 First Dates. -_-