Join our server on Discord

Digimon School
"Okay Maru, i'll try to keep it down," Kraig said in time with his thrusts. The gargomon ran a paw down and spanked Maru's ass roughly, but not enough to hurt, just to see if he minded. Kraig continued to thrust his meat deep into Maru, each time getting himself closer to reachign orgasm, and each time pushing a little bit harder with his knot on Maru's tailhole. The large digimon moaned softly to himself as he enjoyed the feeling of his body slapping up agaisnt Maru's ass, he began to sweat as the sex intensified. His balls began to retract into his body as he began to reach orgasm.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Ahh Haahh aahh uhhh mmm Agh... Oh.. Kraig.. I hope your enjoying your dream ahh haahh.. Fuck me ahh yea.... hoohh.." Maru moaned Breathing panting he was enjoying this to the fullest.. "Your about to finish.. Ahhahh.. I can tell.. Then it will be my turn nngh..." The feeling was intense for Maru being his first time an all being stuck in the doggy position due to the cuffs.. "Mmmmmm Kraiig... fuck me like a dog..."
[Image: mjamsig2copy.jpg] [Image: squirtle-signature.jpg]
Thank you gabu for what you did to my Avatar =3
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
"Heh...yeah..." Ocax nodded, chuckling softly. "So...what is there to do for fun, around here?" he asked, drinking more of the drink, licking his beak a little bit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Krad smiles. "Well, there is a moive teather about a block from here." Krad said, drinking down more of his drink. "Hey, Ocax. Have you ever fucked a guy before?" Krad asked Ocax.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Ungh!" The gargomon panted as he thrusted his knot hard agaisnt the tailhole of Maru, his fur sensuating his skin as he fucked the other digimon. "Oh God! Im gunna cum!" Kraig moaned as he almost finished his balls retracting into his body as he neared orgasm. He gave one more thrust to shove the knot into Maru one more time, tieing Maru and Kraig. "Shazzam!" Kraig said as he came inside Maru's ass as his knot was shoved into the tailhole, tieing the two digimon together.

Kraig fell ontop of Maru panting heavily "That felt great Maru." The gargomon spoke, as he reached down and pawed at the digimon's erection playfully, his other paw reaching down and startign to unstrap the leg and arm restraints. he started wit the tail making sure it could move freely. The knot began to unswell as he undid the leg restraints. "That felt really good," Kraig spoke as he reached down and undid the arm restraints. "I can't wait to feel your cock inside me." The gargomn said happily as he finally slide his cock out of maru's ass.

The gargomon smiled and tugged on the leash, his cock slowly began to slide into its sheath, a few minutes had passed since his orgasm, but maru's cock was still hard, the Gargomon laid down on his back and lifted his legs revealing his tailhole. "be easy on me though I haven't had a cock in me before, especially such a big one." Kraig spoke bfore pulling on the leash to make Maru give him a kiss.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Wh-wh-what?!" Ocax gasped, hearing Krad's question, his cheeks flushing red. "N-N-No, I haven't...fucked a guy...." he answered, looking at the floor in embarrassment.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Nggh... Aahhh Haahh" He panted as his cuffs were undone still not being able to move with Kraig's knot inside of me " Kraig, Also your good at this.." He said panting as the sensation of Kraig's white cream filling Maru's Ass felt amazing he was preing on the bed a lot holding back his orgasm the few moments Kraig will be tied in me he undid the tail lock. and the arm restraints

A few minutes later and Kraig is pulling out of me as i get up and he lays down at the edge of the bed belly up with his feet up.. i go over i lube my dick a little and grab Kraig's legs Positioning myself at his hole pushing in on him taunting a little.

"Don't worry i will try to be slow Kraig" Maru said as he started to push in tell his full length was in Kraig "Hoof i think your tighter then i am.. Yo..You feel Great kraig.. Forgetting what he said earlier he moaned pretty loud as he started to go in and out slowly
[Image: mjamsig2copy.jpg] [Image: squirtle-signature.jpg]
Thank you gabu for what you did to my Avatar =3
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
"Alright, just asking." Krad said, drinking down some more of his bloody mary. "Did you ever wanted to fuck a guy?" Krad asked Ocax.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Uhh...maybe..." Ocax turned away, hiding his red-flushed cheeks, shivering a little bit. Wow...I've never met anyone so open about homosexuality... he thought, before turning around again, trying to smile. "You're really open about sex and stuff...aren't you?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Yeah, I am open about sex and stuff." Krad said, going a bit closer to Ocax. "I really want to kiss him, but what about Maru...Who cares about Maru, it's only you and Ocax, kiss him, let him fuck you like a dragon in heat!" Krad thought.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds