Join our server on Discord

Digimon School
The Hawkmon opened the door to see Krad holding a couple glasses, stepping back to let him in. "Thanks..." he said in a low voice, smiling a little at the black-scaled dragon.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kraig chuckled lightly, "You seem rather eager," the gargomon noted flatly. He pressed his thumb against the tailhole lightly his own cock throbbing gently as if begging to be slid into a nice warm hole. "Well I have to make sure your ass is nice and ready for my cock." Kraig said running a paw through maru's furry body. he tugged on the leash lightly to make sure he had nice control. The gargomon licked his lips before proceeding to lick the outside of Maru's tailhole, with his warm long tongue, he slid it inside Maru letting his warm tongue pleasure the digimon. he stuck his long dog tongue deep into Maru's ass lubing it up with his saliva as he readied his cock to rip apart Maru's virgin asshole.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"No problem." Krad said, walking in. "Sorry that you can't meet Maru and Kraig yet, they are busy talking." Krad said, handing one of the drinks to Ocax. "Something tells me that they ain't just talking, but that is something I shouldn't put my nose in." Krad thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Maru got more and more eager as he felt Kraig's wet tongue entering his hole it felt really good he liked it a lot.. "ohh kraig..mmmm I like this feeling i didn't think you'd lick my ass like this have you done this before?" Being tied up he was all but at Kraig's mercy just the way he wanted to be it was also making him blush.. "Mmm i didn't even think of having you do this.. But I'm glad you did.."
[Image: mjamsig2copy.jpg] [Image: squirtle-signature.jpg]
Thank you gabu for what you did to my Avatar =3
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
"Mhmm I figured you weren't expecting it" kraig said, as he stopped licking maru's ass. "And no I've never done this before, just seen a couple of videos" The gargomon added. he brougth his hard cock up to maru's restrained tailhole, and rubbed it gently. "Are you sure you want this? it is going to hurt" Kraig said as if worried for Maru. he tugged on the leash playfully "Answer me puppy!" Kraig was still getting into character, his knot swelled at the base of his sheath, gargomon was a dog digimon, unlike a bunny digimon like most think. he was eager to stick his cock deep in maru and please him.

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Of course but after you it's my turn to go in you.." He smirked "Video's are sometimes all you need Kraig. And don't tug on the leash to much you know i can't move.. Master.." Maru said playfully " I know it will hurt but i don't mind sexy...." Not much Maru could do except for waiting for Kraig to penetrate his tight ass. counting the seconds. Maru thought it would never happen like time would just pause and leave him hanging there.. "I'm Ready Kraig You've dreamed of this moment and now you have me all to yourself don't restrain yourself."Maru laughed"
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
"Yeah...talking..." Ocax blushed a little bit at being reminded of that, sipping from his drank. "Wow, this is nice...what is this, Krad?" he asked, looking at the odd colored liquid in the glass.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"It's called a Bloody Mary." Krad said, taking a slip from his own drink. "I don't know why is called that, it sounds like someone is trying to kill Mary if you asked me" Dark said with a laugh.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Of course I won't maru!" Kraig said rather quickly shoving his cock into Maru's ass. "Uh! so tight!" Kraig moaned rather loudly, his voice trailing across the suite. The gargomon began to fuck Maru's tigght virgin ass with his precum covered cock. He acted wild, almost animal like the way he took Maru, his knot pressing up against maru's tailhole with each thrust. 'I wonder if maru will let me tie' The gargomon thought as he busked happily into Maru's ass. he panted heavily and wagged his tail madly as he had sex with maru, streching him wildly, he placed his paws on Mau's hips as he bucked, enjoying himself and lost in the sex.

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Ohhh gee!" Maru felt immense pain at first but that soon changed to pleasure because it felt like Kraig entered his ass almost instantly trying to keep his moans and panting low and to a minimal so Krad wouldn't hear him. "Hey Kraig try to be low on the moaning.. I know it takes some of the fun out of it but you don't want Krad, And maybe the new guy's to hear you do you?" Maru said as he grabbed his Cock and started jerking off a bit. "A..Also ahh haahh i find mmm knots to be sexy... So mm hahh try to have it in me when you finisOoohh... okay Kraiaaahg.." Maru panting and moaning feeling his ass get fucked for the first time, Wagging his tail liking the feeling of someone in him. Maru always wanted to be fucked more then he wanted to fuck.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers