Join our server on Discord

Digimon School
Swallowing the pre Maru felt pretty accomplished sucking there was so much he wanted to do with kraig the door to the room was close enough that i locked it with my tail i didn't want anyone barging in, Especially the new suite mate we were supposed to get i started leaking my pre into kraig's mouth this was pretty awesome to Maru, He definitely wanted to do a threesome including Krad and Kraig. i took my tail around to kraig's hole and pushed my tip in just a little loving the feeling of my tail in his ass never feeling it before, Maru couldn't wait to get his Dick into Kraig's ass. But he started to really want to savor this moment.
[Image: mjamsig2copy.jpg] [Image: squirtle-signature.jpg]
Thank you gabu for what you did to my Avatar =3
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
"Alright." Krad said, leaving Ocax alone. "Madey I should ask Maru and Kraig if they want a drink." Krad thought. "Hey Ocax, you want a drink?" Krad asked Ocax before he walks over to Maru's room and knock on the door. "Hey, Maru, Kraig you guys want a drink?" Krad asked them, he can bearly make out the sounds of moaning. "It must be a movie they are watching." Krad thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Mhmm, do you have something you want to do in Mind Maru?" Kraig asked ignoring Krad at the door. The gargomon moaned lightly as the tail penetrated his virgin tailhole, although it wasn't much kraig found the sensation amazing, he wanted more. The ass clenched the tail as if begging to be penetrated more. The gargomon returned to sucking off Maru, placing a finger on maru's tailhole, presing it gently, as if waiting for permission to do anything, Kraig wanted Maru to experience everything he wanted.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Maru heard Krad at the door with Kraig's dick in his mouth he stops for a second, "Hey Krad I'm sorry to ask you this but can you leave me and Kraig alone for a while? That other guy's supposed to be here in a bit look out for him would you? I'm sorry but I'm trying to cheer Kraig up he doesn't want to talk to anyone else but me right now about what he's feeling." Maru Yelled loud enough so he made sure Krad heard. then he started whispering to Kraig. "There's a lot of thing's i want you to do for me tonight eheheheheh.." Maru got a big grin"
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
"Sure...." Ocax answered, continuing to put away all his belongings, taking another look at the thing he had hidden, sighing. I hope I won't have to use you...for much longer... he thought, stashing it away in a hidden place, before walking out to the main room again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Mhmm then I hope you start getting to them..." The gargomon smiled as his tail waggedhappily as the tail prodded his anus. " Cause you have the lead" The gargmon whispered as he continued to suck the other digimon's dark red cock. His own cock throbbed happily inside maru's mouth, pree oozing steadily.

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Maru licked up all the pre before stopping the 69 "You still haven't taken off all your clothes.. and when you do. I want you to.... Go over in to that corner the box that you never seen me open because i said there was some of my family possessions i never wanted anyone to see.. Well i lied i put tons of sex toys in there collar's leashes cuffs.. you name it. It's there. but i don't own dildos or vibrators. The bed is shaped pretty nicely for the cuffs i want you to cuff my arms to the end polls of the bed.. Then i want you to lube me up i also want you to take the tail suction cup put the end of my tail in it and hang it up on that nail up there so i cant move my tail and for extra fun lock my legs too so i stay in this position.. I've always wanted to be fucked while in a bondage position..." Maru on all fours eagerly awaits the penetration of his tailhole.. "Come on you big dog I'm sure you've always wanted to do me like this.." This is the fifth thing Maru wanted to do... Bondage..
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
"Alright." Kard said, nodding his head as he quickly walked to his bedroom, grabbing his sliver blue I-pod, putting the headphone into his ears and turn it on and puts the song 'One Step Closer' by Linkin Park than walks into the Kitchen to make his self and Ocax a drink. "I hope that Ocax doesn't mind a bit of beer in his drink. Kard though as he mix some vodka, tomato juice, celery salt, ground black pepper, Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce, a bit of horseradish, and some lemon juice together while he sings a bit. I cannot take this anymore. I'm saying everything I've said before. All these words they make no sense. I find bliss in ignorance. Less I hear the less you'll say. But you'll find that out anyway." Krad snag to his self a bit, picking up two glasses, walking over to Ocax's room, knocking on the door with with head lightly.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Kraig smiled "Kinky" he muttered grabbing the messary cuffs, as well as a collar and a leash. 'This should make things a bit more interesting...' The gargmon hid the collar and leash as he harnessed up maru. "You sure you really want to do this?" the pudgy champion asked as he finished hooking up the cuff for his right arm, before moving to the left. "Cause it seems like your going to be pretty vulnerable. " The gargomon added as he finished tying up the left cuff. He moved over to the tail and grabbed it feircely, putting the tail up and secure so it couldn't move. Kraig placed his thumb on Maru's tailhole and pressed on it firmly, penetrating it slightly. He chuckled lightly and grabbed maru's left leg and secured it, followed by his right. "Now for the interesting part," kraig said moving over and lifting up maru's head kissing him on the lips while placing the collar and leash around his neck. The gargomon slid his tongue into maru's mouth kissing him passionately "your collar. " kraig finished speaking with a grin returning to Maru's hind qauters sensually , placing a finger on the digimon's virgin tailhole.

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"I'm sure mmmm Because now I'm at your mercy.. And that adds to the fun of bondage.." Maru smirked feeling Gargomon's finger touching my hole and the Leash and Collar being used just like he thought.. "Now come you big dog.. Fill my hole with your seed.. now remember I'm a half breed digimon.. but your going to be the first to see me in my fur form.. PELT RECALL!" Maru's fur glew where it was on the floor and came back around Maru's body.. "You put a collar on me let's make me a dog.. PELT COVER!" The pelt attached to Maru and became fur and his scales vanished as the fur spread all over his body.."I heard my Father was a Gabumon but i know Gabumon can't do this.. My mom and my second dad were Dinosaurs though.. I hope you like"
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers