Join our server on Discord

Digimon School
Krad goes lays on the crouch, sighing a bit. "I wounder what Kraig and Maru are up too. I better not put my nose where it doesn't belong though." Krad thought as he turns on the TV and starts to surf though the channels.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Kraig closes the door indiscretely, making a soft shut as to not create suspicion. "Well I guess if you know my secret, and I know yours no harm done right?" The chubby gargomon said with a wink. Kraig walked over to Maru and placed a paw on the hybrid digimon's leg. "That is a mighty large erection you got there." The gargomon eyed over Maru's body and stopped his eyes fixated on the dark red cock. Kraig's tongue licked his lips as his own bulge grew in his pants and his cock was freed from its pouch, still trapped in his pants. "Thinking about anything interesting?" Kraig asked rubbing his paw deep into Maru's leg.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Maru's mind conveying 1000 different thoughts at the same time Maru being an over thinker always in his thoughts except not this moment this moment he had 1 thought, And that was Kraig my mind was empty of any other thoughts i was only thinking what i could do with Kraig and only Kraig, My tail being the strongest part in my body i wrap it around Kraig lifting him high enough so i could take off his shorts and underwear with my claws to reveal his cock. "Nope no harm done at all. And my Erection is good yours looks like it will be nice as well, I'm pretty sure you know what I'm thinking you've thought about me before right tell me Kraig. What did you vision me and you doing, Tonight is your lucky night because I'm willing to do what ever you wish to do tonight. The shy Maru is away for now because when i get horny i start acting like a dog that's never had sex before, I'll take it in anyway i can and i'm pretty sure my dinosaur side will love it too." i stroke my Red cock it's 9inch long 2.5 inch wide and it gets black at the tip, And thanks to the dog part of me i form knot like they do when I'm close to cumming. And it's big no doubt it'd get stuck in anything Maru fucks.
[Image: mjamsig2copy.jpg] [Image: squirtle-signature.jpg]
Thank you gabu for what you did to my Avatar =3
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Kraig blushed as his clothes were taken off by Maru's powerful tail. Kraig's erection grew quite rapidly as he looked over Maru's perfect body. 'There is no way this is really happening I must be dreaming' Kraig thought to himself as he ran a paw up Maru's leg and stopping at his balls rubbing them gently with his soft pads. "Oh nothing much," The gargomon began speaking as he messaged Maru's balls gently his eyes lusting after the toned body. "I only imagined you fucking me hard, as well as me fucking your tight ass." The gargomon paused moving his other paw up to the large cock stroking gently. Kraig's cock was now fully erect at a full 7.5" by 2" of thickness. "I didn't expect you to be so... Ahem, Big" Kraig said with a smile as he stared at the thick cock.

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Kraig's playing with maru's balls only turned him on more and more making him lust about Kraig more and more the 1 thought he had turned into 5 all involving Kraig, Sucking on Kraig's cock, Getting his sucked, Fucking Kraig, And him in me. The fifth thought was one he wanted to save for last.

"Well I'm already laying down and your sitting up i think i will let you go first come closer Kraig" Maru said as he licked his lips. "I need to make sure your thoroughly lubricated, That and this is my first time and I've always wondered what your cock tasted like." Maru Twirling his tail around the big bunnies cock i suck on my tail a bit to keep Kraig in the mood. I then take my tail and jack myself off with it "I'm also pretty talented with tail play my big doggy friend i know i uhm.. Practiced on myself.. " I take my tail swing it around into my own tail hole and then taking it back out to jerk myself off with it again.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Kraig moved close to Maru, bringing their lips together. The kiss was rather passionate as the gargomon's cold powerful tongue invaded Maru's mouth exploring it a little before breaking the kiss. Kraig broke the kiss and pulled his head back looking into Maru's eyes, "Sorry I've been wanting to do that for a while." Kraig said smiling at Maru and winked at the dino. Kraig then stradled Maru's chest his erection facing Maru's maw. "You said you wanted a taste." Kraig said placing a paw behind Maru's head delicately, "And if you are good enough I'll return the favor" The gargomon added as he licked his lips.

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Maru never being kissed before his heart thumping pounding racing so fast i could swear i was going to just lose control it made Maru want to do everything much more then in the first place! something else ticked.. "I hope your ready you big doggy" i started only by tasting first because this is my first time, So i licked his shaft a few times then licked on the tip. Slowly licking more tell i start swirling my tongue around it then putting it all in to my mouth licking Kraigs balls, Maru lost in the moment. "MMmmmMmhmm" Is the only sound he made during this time. 'Such a tasty stick he has'
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
"Ahmmmm.." Kraig moaned in pleasure as his cock was sucked, he leaned back placing his hands on the bed as his cock was sucked. "You sure you haven't done this before?" The gargomon twitched in ecstasy as his balls were licked as well as his cock was sucked. 'Wow! This is amazing I hope I can hold myself off from cumming, until the end.' Kraig thought as he reached a paw back and played with Maru's balls, as his other paw rubs Maru's head. "Just a little more and I'll return the favor," Kraig said smiling at Maru, and giving him a wink.

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Maru was just going to lube kraig up with his saliva, But now he wanted the filling in his mouth. "I hope you have awhile because i have a lot of things i want to do with you kraig." Maru said between sucking and licking. "I'm sure I've never done this but it doesn't take a genius to figure out how to get another man off." Maru was determined to do everything he thought today, And because of how male orgasms work. "We may even end up falling to sleep together."
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
"Mhmm that sound excellent!" The gargomon moaned lightly trying to keep quiet to not let Krad hear him. "You know what would be awesome?" The pudgy digimon said as he began to shift positions, rolling over to on his belly, positioning to get into a nice 69 position. "Lets do this!" The gargmon exclaimed grabbign ahold of Maru's dark red cock and licking at the black end playfully as he beganteasing maru's balls at the same time. 'Damn this thing is huge!' Kraig thought to himself as he placed his lips around Maru's cock and began to suck on it gently.

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz