Join our server on Discord

Digimon School
I noticed Kraig ignore the question with a worried expression i could immediately tell my suspicions were right. He was gay i thought I'd check him out because he had a towel on, So i drop my piece of bread accidentally missing my lap it hits the floor. "Opps i guess i didn't have a good enough grasp on it.." I bent down and i glanced at his towel noticing his bulge it made my pouch bulge seems I'm not wearing any pant's i got it to go down. As i got back up from grabbing the toast i heat it up a bit so the germs died and i ate it i get done with my food and i wait for one of them to finish.. 'His bulge turned me on...But i realize he's gay he has to be both of them are into men and so am i what luck.. To be put in a dorm with 2 sexy men maybe i will be able to get with one of them later'
[Image: mjamsig2copy.jpg] [Image: squirtle-signature.jpg]
Thank you gabu for what you did to my Avatar =3
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Krad smiled as he walked to the table and started to eat as well. "Anytime and thanks." Krad said with a smile. "Now, If I can get Maru alone, we can have some real fun." Krad thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Kraig smiled as he picked up his toast with his paw after finishing his eggs. "Great toast, I knew there was a reason for that mouth of yours." Kraig smiled sending a wink over to Maru. His tail wagged happily as he finished his toast, he pushed the plate forward passing on the hasbrowns. He rose from his seat, "The hasbrowns look delicious but im going to have to pass, im watching my figure." Kraig said boldly patting his tummy, as he did his towel slipped from his waist revealing his half erect cock outside of its pouch. The gargomon's cock was still flaccid but sitting already at in impressive 5" it was a light pink color and appeared slick like that of a cannine's but its shape was phallic.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
(( I hope you guys don't mind I'm setting it up that we had a schedule set up it was my characters turn to cook but Krad's turn to do dishes a chore turn system that i think many room mates go through setting up ))

Maru Being a fast eater chowed down the whole meal pretty fast before Kraig was done with his eggs, I hear kraig say that he's done. "Oh it's no problem we can just save it for later and yes my fire does add a certain different taste then normal heating method's I'm glad you enjoyed it.." Then almost right after Kraig started to get up and his towel slipped off revealing his cock was as i figured hard. But it wasn't fully hard no i judged it was half hard and about 4-5 inches the sight of it made me blush. and it felt a bit awkward but my pouch started to bulge at the sight of it.. 'Man I'm totally gay, Some part of me really want's to go suck that cock but i just told Krad i loved him.. But yet it's not like we're dating right? and Krad Isn't the jealous type either matter a a fact... I bet he'd love to have a three some as well,Ugh i don't know I'm a bit in love with both of them hm it is Krad's turn to wash the dishes.. And Kraig will probably run up stairs in embarrassment.. what should i do?' My thought's racing the only thing i can do now is to wait, Wait and see how this turns out..
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Krad grabs the dishes and silverware, putting Kraig's hashbrowns into the refrigerator and started to do the dishes. He saw Kraig's cock. "Maru is porbly fighting with his self to suck Kraig's cock or not too. I told him that I love him but in the end it's his choice and I can't stop him." Krad thought as he cleans the dishes.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Oh gosh im so sorry" The gargomon reached down and wrapped, the towel around his waist. Kraig turned two shades of red, as he blushed. "Im going to go grab some clothes... I'll be right down." Kraig walked up the stairs and slid one a pair of red boxers. Kraig looked at himself in the wall mirror, as he slid on his classic baggy blue jeans, and a red t-shirt. he walked back down the stairs, "Do you need any help with the dishes?" Kraig offered as he got to the kitchen. His tail wagged happily as he tried to ignore the fact his cock was already on full display for the suite to see. 'God now they must think im some kind of pervert. Now even if they were gay I wouldn't have a shot with them.' The gargomon thought to himself.

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Hm? Yeah, sure. Thanks Kraig." Krad said with a smile, his tail wags behind him happily.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
I was trying to think of what to do next i decided to go lay down on the couch which is just in the other room having a clear view at Kraig and Krad my dog like hearing inherited from the gabumon part of me could pick up what they might be saying hoping that they'd talk about me or something as i thought about Kraig's penis and i also thought about Krad Naked, I didn't really know what would happen next or if anything would happen between any of us. But as i began thinking about them nude my dick began to bulge in my pouch seems I'm part dog and dinosaur i don't really like wearing pant's and my shirt doesn't really cover that area i turn over so my back is facing up with my tail over my tail hole, Though I'm getting hornier thinking about going back up to my room so i could be alone because i really wanted to get off right now feeling kind of stupid that i didn't get off in the bathroom... "Hey guy's I'm going to go up to my room for a while" My room i painted a Maroonish color to match my skin. and my bed sheets are Blue and red the blue ones have some fur on them, My pillows also are fur based And fluffy so i go into my room and i shut the door and i lay on my bed relaxing i sit up for a second only to take off my pelt because i don't want to get it dirty from what I'm about to do.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Kraig finished washing off the dishes, his mind racing with thoughts of Krad and Maru, naked. His pouched bulged again but thanks to his jeans it was well concealed. "You think somethign was wrong with Maru?" the gargomon asked as he passed the last dish to Krad to be added to the dishwasher. "Oh I know what might cheer him up!" Kraig said with a huge smile on his face. The gargomon ran up to his own room and grabbed a Rubik's cube from his desk. 'I sure hope Maru won't mind me barging in.' The gargomon scrambled the solved cube as he headed into the suite, "I'm going to go solve this for Maru!" Kraig said walking up the stairs and opening the door. "Hi Mar...." Kraig stopped talking seeing Maru's bulge he dropped the cube for dramatic effect.

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Startled by you coming in on me i start panicking again "Shh come in and close the door, Don't tell Krad" I say to you as i realize it might sound a bit awkward seems your right there and my full 9 inches is out and hard. "I know you masturbate thinking about me Kraig and to be honest I'm gay too and i like both you and Krad." I'm saying all this but my claw didn't really want to stop as i continued to jerk myself off in front of Kraig.. 'Oh man what am i doing now? Kraig came in on me and i told him to come in!? I even told him i knew he was Gay! Hey might just end up satisfying my need to get off though.' I start blushing my maroon body starts to turn a bright shade of red my legs are shaking, 'Is my courage all used up? I don't think so Maru The Agumon,Guilmon,Gabumon Crossbreed. You are not out of courage yet!' "Hey Kraig do you want to join me i notice the bulge in your pants maybe we could help each other out?" My will to reason is no longer there, 'My erection my boner, No my very strong urge to get off is growing taking control but i like it, I hope he'll say yes and i hope Krad won't mind, Even if he doesn't say yes hopefully he'll keep me jacking off a secret.'
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers