Join our server on Discord

Digimon School
"Sure, hashbrows and eggs sounds great! We have nothing to do unless you want to go down someplace." Krad said, smiling.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"What could you mean by go down" i start to giggle and blush more as i put some frozen hashbrowns on the pan as i cheat, By using a little fire breath to help it. "Also do you wanna help crack the eggs into the pan after all you are the one with the thumbs and the fingers HaHa!"
[Image: mjamsig2copy.jpg] [Image: squirtle-signature.jpg]
Thank you gabu for what you did to my Avatar =3
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
"um...Nothing, nothing at all." Krad said, rubbing the back of his head. "Yeah, alright." Krad said, grabbing a few eggs and starts to crake them, his tail starts to play with Maru's tail.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
I'm beginning to think a few more naughty thoughts as Krad play's with my tail, I pose the question "H..Hey Krad... Are you into men?" my heart began racing i was fearing he wasn't that he was just being odd like always, but the was the food was done..
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
"Yeah, I'm into men." Krad said, looking at Maru, kisses him on the cheek again, keeping an eye on the eggs.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Name: Kraig Gargomon
Level: Champion
Looks like: A 5 foot tall gargomon, kinda chubby cute without his guns on his paws.
[Image: Gargomon.jpg]
Attacks:Gargo Pellets/Laser, Bunny Pummel

((hey I hope you guys don't mind how I set up the living arrangements...>.> Im making Maru and Krad roomates))

Kraig jumped into the restroom after Maru. The living arrangments of the suite had Maru and Krad as roomates who shared the bathroom with Kraig and his roomate. The gargomon stripped in the locked bathroom he ran a paw over his plump body. He wasn't fit and he was slightly overweight, but that didn't bother him he was happy with himself, his suitemates were cool. His pouch bulged firmly as he thought about Maru and Krad naked together, Kraig knew he was gay but he only hoped that the other suitemates were gay. He jumped into the shower and scrubbed down quickly and jumped out of the shower smelling the eggs.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
((Sorry PsychoticPorcupine your character can find out about our growing love later =p))

While Gargomon was taking a shower, I blush as he kisses my cheek i think about it a lot then with a very timid voice "I... i...I'm... I..I.. I think I'm in love with you Krad!" i turn the burners off. "Food's done." 'Ugh there i go again i had another big impulse but, I'm sure it will go okay Krad seems to already of gotten that i loved him anyway.' I think to myself blush intensifying.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Krad smiles as he kisses Maru on the lips. "I'm going to say this out flat. I love you Maru." Krad said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
I blush a lot 'Somehow i knew he loved me he kept playing with my tail' "Krad I love you too" i wrapped my tail around his for a second before i set the table using my tail to help me set down the plates and set the forks down, getting the loaf of bread giving everyone 2 slices each "But sense it's my turn to make breakfast i can't bother you with to much" i even butter everyone's bread and i toast them using my fire breath just to the right golden brown color and crispness, i hear the bathroom door open. "Kraig must be done with his shower don't tell him that we love each other just yet." 'I think Kraig loves me too he always looks at me like he does he's not so bad either, I wonder if he's gay we could have a threesome if he is' i thought to myself

(( Now we're at the current time ))

I see Kraig walk into the room asking me if we made enough i giggle and say. "Yes Kraig i made sure we made enough for you as well, I even prepared seconds if you wanted any i sit down at the table. "Hey Kraig are you open about your Sexual Orientation?" 'There i go another impulsive question where i throw myself into a loop hoping he won't kill me for asking though when i was walking past his room one night i swear i heard fapping noises. i thought i heard him saying my name but i didn't know for sure...but i guess i can find out...' I grabbed my fork with my tail seems it's easier then trying to grab it with my claw instead i grab a piece of toast with my claw and i scoop some of my eggs and hashbrowns on to my piece of toast, I stop and say "Hey you two going to sit down and eat?"
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The gargomon smiled happily to see the food already ready for him. "You guys shouldn't have!" His short tail wagging happily underneath his towel.The gargomon noticed Krad and Maru acting weird. "How you guys doing this morning?" Kraig ignorged the earlier question, 'Oh crap! maru must have heard me last night. Just play it cool dude they probably think your a fag. Dammit this is goign to be a living hell now.' Kraig thought to himself. He still had a bulge against his towel as he sat down in a chair. His towel opened at his knees, so if you looked between his legs you could see his bulging pouch. The gargomon happily ate the eggs with his claws, not bothering to use silverware. "These eggs are delicious" the gargomon smiled to Maru and Krad.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz