Join our server on Discord

Digimon School
"I see..." Ocax watched as the dragon stepped closer, his blush re-appearing. "Have you...ever had sex before...you know with...another guy?" he asked, his heartbeat quickening from his nervousness.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Krad blush a bit. "No, I haven't." Krad said, fishing his drink. "Unless, you want to fuck me." Krad said, looking into Ocax's eyes.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"S-So soon?!" Ocax gasped hearing Krad's words. "But...I haven't even gotten to know you yet...and you already want to have sex??" he blinked in surprise, setting his drink down on the nightstand. "Sorry...I...I just can't do that, Krad. It's not...right..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"It's alright, it's more of my fault, I shound of thought before I act." Krad said, rubbing the back of his head, taking a few steps back from Ocax. "Time will tell, time will tell." Krad thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"I just...can't do that, Krad...I don't fuck guys that I've never even met..." Ocax shook his head. "We'd have to at least go on a date, first...but I don't have sex with anyone that I know close to nothing about, and have only known them for five minutes..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Erf!" Kraig yelped lightly as his virgin ass was penetrated. He closed his eyes as the pain filled his rectum. "Remember to be quiet!' Kraig whispered sharply as he clenched his eyes his anus squeesing around the large cock in his ass. "Uhhn...ugh..." The gargmon whimpered as the cock was shoved into his ass. He tried to savor the moment, taking note of the digimon's fur rubbing up against his, and the way his balls slapped against his ass with each thrust. "Oh maru, your cock feels sooo good inside me!" The pudgy digimon exclaimed happily as his cock began to poke out again from the pleasure.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Name:john
Level: Rookie
Looks like:an agumon
Attacks:paper breath,claw upper cut,spit fire blast

(fyi hes bi he just doesn't know it yet)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I hope they don't freak out when they see me but still how can he forget to tell them that they were going two new roommates not one"john thought as he placed his bags down by the front door.
Oh hello there new member! ^ ^ I'm afraid that this RP has been inactive for nearly three years now, and is considered dead. Posting in long dead threads is called "necro-posting" here, and we do encourage members not to do it, as it bumps up old topics and pushes new ones down.

To tell when the last post was made, you can see the date the post was made on the upper left corner of each post. If an old topic interests you, and you feel like there are still things to be said that are relevant to it, you can contact a moderator, or the one who started the thread, to ask if you can make a post again.

Also, Welcome Aboard the Boards, me hearty! *malicious cackle* I do hope ye enjoys yer self there, lad!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers