Join our server on Discord

A Happy Birthday topic
I suggest we make a topic to congralute any member for their birthday, and so we won't need to make independent topics for the birthday of one only member.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Eh, no. It's not like we post Bdays for every single member's B-days. We only do them for high posters/veteran members/people with friends.

There are a lot of members who don't deserve or have the friends to get a Bday thread, so they don't get one. What you're asking for would require moderators to constantly look to see who's Bday it is, who's coming up, etc. Not really worth it.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
In honesty, one Bday thread would be utter chaos. Posts of one person's birthday could go on to the following days- people might have their birthday missed because of this and stir up drama about it. It's all negative to have one thread.

Besides, having seperate threads allow those friends closest to the Bday guy/gal to actually make that thread and feel good about it. Personal experience, and gf's/bf's like to do that too it seems. So, I don't feel it's neccessary for a single thread.

By the way, why the worry of so many 'independant threads'? There's nothing to be lost from just creating a new topic for someone's birthday. Important threads to the forum are all stickied or announcements.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz summed it nice;y. So no.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you