Join our server on Discord

Favourite Artist Ever?
No, I didn't. It's really stupid that you guys entirely ignored what this was about... so I'll remind y'all again, it's about your FAVORITE ARTIST, NOT ARTISTS!
Actually if you want to be "exact" its not only artists, but artist, band, group, or whatever as stated per thread creator.

The reason why people pick so many is that its a hard decision to have one favorite group/artist/muse because of you think about it cross the diverse ear of music. Their are so many genre's and its only getting more expansive as people's taste changes and music gets complex. So I would understand if people had favorites that crossed said genre's. If they are compelled to write more then one, its ok.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:The reason why people pick so many is that its a hard decision to have one favorite group/artist/muse because of you think about it cross the diverse ear of music. Their are so many genre's and its only getting more expansive as people's taste changes and music gets complex. So I would understand if people had favorites that crossed said genre's. If they are compelled to write more then one, its ok.
I would add to that, for me anyway, that my favorite artist can vary depending on my mood.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
He did still use artist in the singular form, not the plural, and thus you are breaking the rules. IN FACT, he even said not to name multiple artists!
True....he did say that. And Mian did take into account people liked multiple artists, however, he did kinda say name your absolute favorite...which can be impossible for some people, I mean, there are artists with similar techniques, so it can be a really difficult decision trying to decide who your favorite is. And yeah, it's probably hopeless trying to defend both sides of an issue.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
Quite frankly, whether it's hard or not to decide, you should post one artist or don't f*cking post.
Magus, chill please.

Also your favorite artist is subjective through time cause you may have one now, and in a day/week/month/year it could change so if we were literally doing this, I could post once a day at my whim changing my favorite every day if I would like.

With that said, the poster picked that but at the same time it grew since the first post. 50% of the posters here on this thread thought of putting more and its fine.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Then post a new artist everyday, that'd still be one artist by the change of time.
Quote:Quite frankly, whether it's hard or not to decide, you should post one artist or don't f*cking post.

And suddenly you become the queen who dictates who does what? If Mian had a problem with people posting more then one artist, he would have SAID ALREADY. You just coming in and demanding, "Because he said this, everyone must abide! Who cares he hasn't said anything about people posting that!" takes all the fun out of posting in the thread.

Stop trying to limit people. If people can't list their number one favourite, but can list at least the ones they do like the most, let them be. Stop QQ'ing about everyone posting more then one and live with it.

EDIT: Also, Kalyx did the exact thing you said for people not to and you don't go after him for doing so. Or have you already?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ugh...can you guys not fight about this? I mean, true, the basis of the thread was to list only one, but it's just a survey of who likes what. Months from now, this thread'll be under quite a few other, more recent topics, and quarrels about the thread's rules will be null and void. Just have fun telling people your favorite artist(s), and be done with it. Nothing good can come from aggression...
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA