Join our server on Discord

Favourite Artist Ever?
(04-14-2009 03:19 PM)Kyosan Wrote:
Quote:Quite frankly, whether it's hard or not to decide, you should post one artist or don't f*cking post.

And suddenly you become the queen who dictates who does what? If Mian had a problem with people posting more then one artist, he would have SAID ALREADY. You just coming in and demanding, "Because he said this, everyone must abide! Who cares he hasn't said anything about people posting that!" takes all the fun out of posting in the thread.

Stop trying to limit people. If people can't list their number one favourite, but can list at least the ones they do like the most, let them be. Stop QQ'ing about everyone posting more then one and live with it.

EDIT: Also, Kalyx did the exact thing you said for people not to and you don't go after him for doing so. Or have you already?

Thanks for defending me in the matter, and yes she did.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:Ugh...can you guys not fight about this? I mean, true, the basis of the thread was to list only one, but it's just a survey of who likes what. Months from now, this thread'll be under quite a few other, more recent topics, and quarrels about the thread's rules will be null and void. Just have fun telling people your favorite artist(s), and be done with it. Nothing good can come from aggression...

Not trying to fight. Just trying to tell that there's no need to argue or shout at anyone if the original poster hasn't even told people they're doing it wrong or he has a problem with it. So, go back to posting your fav artist(s). :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Unfortunately, I already did, but another artist I like is System of a Down. I guess next post, or a few posts later I'll post japanese artists that I like.

Although, I'd think Magus' reaction to your post would've been unfavorable, but what can I do, right? ^^
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA