Join our server on Discord

Albums?
Quote:Sometimes its best to listen to music before you let others judge it because if you agreed with the masses your ear would never had the privilege of hearing whats perfect or shit.
I agree with that, and many of the bands I have on CD are ones I never heard on the radio, but heard example songs on compilation CDs. What ticks me off in this MP3 age is people who buy just the songs because they heard them on the radio, and then they say they have all the music they want. A guy at work actually said that to me, and I wanted to scream at him for that logic.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Lemon Demon has never been heard here in Canada on the air waves. I WANT TO GO TO LEMONIC DEMONADE '09
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
(11-30-2008 01:31 PM)Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Sometimes its best to listen to music before you let others judge it because if you agreed with the masses your ear would never had the privilege of hearing whats perfect or shit.
I agree with that, and many of the bands I have on CD are ones I never heard on the radio, but heard example songs on compilation CDs. What ticks me off in this MP3 age is people who buy just the songs because they heard them on the radio, and then they say they have all the music they want. A guy at work actually said that to me, and I wanted to scream at him for that logic.

That logic is kinda gets me mad, understandably if you checked out the whole album and only liked one of their particular songs the most, then be my guest. Music is an experience to be listened too from first song to the hidden track, many hours and countless days were spent on an hour+ amount of work. Owe it to yourself as a listener to enjoy it and then decide.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds