Join our server on Discord

The BIG BLUE DRAGON!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BLUE DRAGON ^^
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
happy Berthday!

This is your birthday song it isn't very long!
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Sorry for feigning ignorance for two days, but I told Lily I would reply to this on the day of my birthday. Since it's been exactly 13 minutes since I turned 19 I thought it was considerable correct to answer to this topic right now.

First of all, thank you everybody who posted and will post. I'm glad to have you in this topic.

Second, I feel like a wreck and that everything's gonna be a wreck if I go to sleep (Emo mode because of college stuff), so I'll try to burn off my concentration by replying to each comment one by one.

Quote:There's a cake I did but it has to wait untill I can get my comp up...

Sweet! I like cake! I so gotta get a chomp from that one!

Quote:Happy Birth day DMX

Thanks dude!

Quote:Anyways this is his birthday present.
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk281...Marrie.jpg

Looks awesome, cutie! *Cuddles* Thanks lots!

Quote:Happy Birthday, man. Here's hoping you SHRINK ENOUGH SO I CAN LOOK YOU IN THE EYE.

...without giving myself whiplash.

Here's your present. The World's Largest Oreo Cookie!

*gets wheeled in on a flatbed truck*

That's not gonna happen anytime soon, doc says I gotta wait until 23 to straighten up and stop growing... whiplash? ZOMG COOKIE! *Tackles*

Quote:Ereth: Damn! Oh well, my birthday is only a couple months off! *hands Big Blue a giant present, which was straining from something growing inside it*

Yay! Growing stuff! How'd you know?!

Quote:Happy 'early' birthday, dude! Hope you enjoy your birthday and all the gifts that may come along with it. Haha, I can guess some. ;3

My present is...

*brings out both a huge sandwich and a twelve-foot tall pie*

Well, home-made.

Quote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BIG BLUE MASS OF... BLUE AND WHITE DRAGON MEAT!!

I got you this! A FIFTY FOOT SEX-TOY SHAPED LIKE A BLOND CAT-GIRL WITH ULTRA G-CUP INFLATABLE BREASTS AND A PLUMP SEXY ASS AND ANOTHER HYPER PHALLIC RIDICULOUSLY MUSCULAR DRAGON INFLATABLE SEX-TOY!!

...Made of pie.

*Cream dribbling from his cheeks, sitting on the remainder of some cake* Hrrr?

Quote:Happy birthday, DMX. Black Friday means nothing where you are anyway.

Black Friday? Never heard about it! Is it edible?

Quote:Well, Mar its your birthday, hope you do something that is memorable and enjoy the day of your birth. You have friends, a real cool Girl Furiend, and just about what others could hope for on this day hun. So have fun. Enjoy and be merry. Don't drink too much and just be you. Its fun and I hope you have a pleasant one...

I would give you a B-day gift but it would consist of many Aqua V-'s wearing nothing but pies o.o;

So I'll just give you the pies instead :"p

Won't be able to do much, gotta spend whole day here 'cause I got college; sadly, I must take second-to-latest bus back home and I arrive at home 30 minutes before my birthday ends. Sigh. But thanks, I love Pie!

Quote:Hey, happy "almost" birthday, Mar! Hope you have a good one and get a nice big slice of pie? Cookie? Cookie pie!

Crimson: For your birthday gift I give you...

[Image: phpf8LKhMPM.jpg]

...a legendary burger.

LEGENDS NEVER WERE SO TASTY! *Drools* My liver's gonna feel this one! *CHOMP!*

Quote:Happy almost birthday my friend, another year for the little plushie that turns into a big blue dragon :P

Yes. Maturity calls, yet I avoid it like the plague.

Quote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BLUE DRAGON ^^

Thanks!

Quote:happy Berthday!

This is your birthday song it isn't very long!

Ooooh. Song? Where?! Wait... don't tell me it was that partiture made of candy.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Happy birthday dude!

Didn't get enough time to prepare but here's your present:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=d3FgEcSTFME&feature=related

and

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ejweI0EQpX8
[Image: FlamedramonColored.png]
Veemon's Followers
lol thanks, I love the MegaMan one, although most of the other games (or game mind me) I don't know haha! The second one was random, a bit funny, but random!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Dashes through wall* Sorry I'm late for posting.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Your present is a copy of my current lemon I'm working on. Sorry but I'm new and it is still in progress... Here it is

A Love That Will Last

"Can we take a break now?" complained Mimi as they continued their trek up spiral mountian.
"We just had one fifteen minutes ago," replied Tai angrily.
"JUNK CHUNKER!" was heard as a group of fourteen garbagemon started their surprise attack on the digidestined. With quick reflexes Gatomon twisted on foot and patamon flew up while the other digimon were hit with the devistating attacks knocking most of them unconsious. With great speed and acuracy Gatomon launch her own offensive at the garbogemon defeating over half of them. By the time they were able to react to Gatomon Patamon started raining down his attacks which were weaker but did good damage thanks to Gatomon helping to distract them.
"DIRTY SAUCER,"screamed a garbagemon aiming at the digidestned. As the can was sucking everything in the digivises of those closest got sucked in. Leavinng the only ones with a digivise to defend the rest.
"Gatomon digivolve to... Angewoman!"
"Patamon digivolve to... Angemon!"
"Tentamon digivlove to... Kabuterimon!"
"This ends here," said Angemon as he used his Angel Rod attack to destroy four garbagemon.
"ELECTROSHOCKER," yelled Kabuterimon as he blasted five garbagemon.
"I agree,"replied Angewomon as she drew her bow and launched her Celistial Arrow attack destroying most of the remaing garbagemon.
As the final garbagemon was destoyed, by a weakend Agumon, he shot from his can the digivises which flew for miles in all directions.
With the digidestined staring in awe at the extra amount of travaling they had to do Joe suddenly realises that the only way to get them back was for them to split up as Gatomon and Patamon we eghausted from the battle.
"What will T.K. do while were gone?" asked a cuirous Matt as he worried about leaving his little brother almost defencless in the woods while he, and two other digidestined, searched to the south for his digivise.
"I don't have the fondest idea," replyed Mimi in an attepmt to keep Matt calm.
The digidestined have gone off to search for their digivises while leaving T.K and Kari alone with thier digimon to set up a makeshift camp.

At Piedmon's castle Piedmon was watching the digidestined carfully making plans in his head incase they made it to him, which he greatly doubted as he knew machindramon was mostlikly going to be the one to finish them off as he knew tat Puppetmon was a complete moron compared to the henchmen Piedmon had. "Soon little ones. Soon you will be defeated."

"How should we set up camp?" wonder a curious T.K as he, his partner and Kari with her partner looked for a good campsite based on what their freinds and reletives have told them to look for.
"I guess we just make a good fireplace," replied Kari, "or something along those lines."
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Like I said a few days ago, you might wanna consider a beta reader and a grammar check. But I appreciate the sentiment, thank you!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Today is now your birth day. I would have been more energetic the day i posted my happy birthday but ya know me. Sore hands and muscles. Heh i am lucky to be typing today. Anyway. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA BIG BLUE DRAGON!
I'm *ONE* of the few people who appears to give you a real gift... Mind helping me find a spell checker as I run a windows 98 comp and all I have for it to write with is wordpad. And I'm not sure if my gift is real or not but... It is still a good thought...
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Happy Birthday buddy may you get what you want =3 I don't really have much to offer..
[Image: mjamsig2copy.jpg] [Image: squirtle-signature.jpg]
Thank you gabu for what you did to my Avatar =3
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers