Join our server on Discord

Previous movie
Hurray for my self made digimon box set!!!! I have all the movies that go up to season 3 in it as well as all the episodes up to season 3. I mean season 3 is the final season in my boxset. Jysted finished watching Our Wargame.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Quote:Ratatouille, and it kicks total ass.

Agreed. Watched it 3 weeks ago. I watched Chicken Little after that. Disney had forgotten how to make me smile, but these two were fine. I prefer the old-school animated movies though; like Mulan (BE A MAN!) or Lion King.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(12-01-2008 10:50 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Agreed. Watched it 3 weeks ago. I watched Chicken Little after that. Disney had forgotten how to make me smile, but these two were fine. I prefer the old-school animated movies though; like Mulan (BE A MAN!) or Lion King.

That's because they are Pixar flicks, Disney didn't have "real" involvement beyond getting them out there. But I guess the new Disney movie Bolt has a good feel to it, much like a Pixar flick. Disney certainly is better old school, I bought my girlfriend 101 Dalmations and had forgotten what a fun movie it is.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
(12-01-2008 11:09 AM)The Reclaimer Wrote: Ratatouille, and it kicks total ass. I had just watched Wall-E...damn Pixar is the shit. I'm still waiting on a second Incredibles movie.

This movie rules, also Kung Fu Panda (Skadoosh!).

...Well, to stay on topic, I watched SuperSizeMe in English lesson.
Renamon's Army
Last nbight I watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on CBC.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Most probably was Jurassic Park 2.

Classics you can't get a better dinosaur movie than the Jurassic Park's.

Before that Starship Troopers 3 - Marauder.
It was okay cheaper than the first one but better than the second one.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Here's what you have to watch: Righteous Kill with Robert De Niro and Al Paccino. Watched that movie yesterday with mom, it was yay complicated at some points, but you could see the twist miles away; but I disgress, it is a spectacular title and a grand thriller. I wub'd.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull.

Gotta love that refridgerator getting nuked.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I watched "Roadside Romeo", a Collaboration of Yash Raj Films (Bollywood) and Disney. Its a cute Indian CG animation about a dog named Romeo. Full of singing and dancing, which both Disney and Indian flicks specialize in. It has some embarrassing moments, some cute ones, some that made me cry...

I was one of five people (Me, three Indian dudes with glasses around adolescent age and one Irish chick with a laptop) who were watching that movie in the theater.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Just watched the animated movie, Resident evil: Degeneration, it was good stuck with the story featuring Leon and Claire and features the voice of steven blum who happens to do JP's voice in season 4.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions