Join our server on Discord

Molly x Shermie *warning* FUTA!*warning*
(05-10-2009 07:51 PM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: i do have one question about this art. Why do they both have hair cover their eyes? if the artist can't draw eyes for toffee then i'll let them off, but to willingly include the hair so no eye contact can be made just makes me look at their expressions and think "Why so Serious?"

the second pic is slightly better, theres a nice sense of emotion on the lips but eyes would make it alot better.

Shermie always has hair covering her face. Did you just miss all the games featuring her and decided to complain not knowing the characters? eye twitching
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Well excuse me for not knowing every single video-game character in existance Big T, but i assumed they were concept characters like Fursonas/personas.

I just thought that either the artist lacked skill and decided "fuck i can't do eyes, draw moar hairz!" OR that if that was the way they were originally designed, i didn't share the creator's ideology that hair is better then eyes.

But, if they're popular characters in a game i've never played, i suppose you're right that i can't complain. I can still disagree on the hair, but i can't give a valid list of reasons of why i dislike them as characters. I'd just like to say i'm sorry if i have caused any amount of distress to anyone who found my mis-informed comment to be offensive.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
[Image: SHERMIE___KOF_by_IDarkShadowI.jpg]

I am not entirely sure in how many King of Fighters games Shermie has been exactly though.

And no biggie. :)

EDIT: She's been in KOF 97, 98, and 2002.

Quote:The design for Shermie was easily decided on. Given her long bangs that will absolutely never reveal her eyes, she was called Tesse from Wakuwaku 7 at one time.
Her hidden eyes burn with a homicidal glare it is said, but there's no material that reveals what her face actually looks like

From http://kofaniv.snkplaymore.co.jp/english...um=shermie
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you