Join our server on Discord

Molly x Shermie *warning* FUTA!*warning*
Pic by Border. "Fixed" version coming soon.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Huh. I've seen worse. And shermie does seem like someone who would have that. But I'm just making a name joke. Not as bad as some other stuff. You heard of DTiberius? I think that's their name. On the WWOEC.
(11-25-2008 03:40 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Huh. I've seen worse. And shermie does seem like someone who would have that. But I'm just making a name joke. Not as bad as some other stuff. You heard of DTiberius? I think that's their name. On the WWOEC.

I think "better" is the right word. To even mention DTiberius in same sentence with this is a disgrace to one of the best western futanari artists who work for FREE.

About the pic, didn't really like it. So won't be saving it. This is probably least sexual futa pic I've seen in ages and yesterday, I looked at Gurochan's shitting dick nipples topic. (Which is pure awesome because Jesus, God, and Satan all came there to shout at people into it. Then a girl said she'd come many times if she'd get shitting nipples. It was beautiful in so many ways)

*mumble* I've got so much better...
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Whatever. You guys argue about that is you want.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, I don't see what's so bad about it...really.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Molly x Shermie Again!

Art by Storefront8!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Huh. Interesting. Nice work.
i do have one question about this art. Why do they both have hair cover their eyes? if the artist can't draw eyes for toffee then i'll let them off, but to willingly include the hair so no eye contact can be made just makes me look at their expressions and think "Why so Serious?"

the second pic is slightly better, theres a nice sense of emotion on the lips but eyes would make it alot better.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Usually the character might just have hair covering their eyes. That's it.
(05-10-2009 07:51 PM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: i do have one question about this art. Why do they both have hair cover their eyes? if the artist can't draw eyes for toffee then i'll let them off, but to willingly include the hair so no eye contact can be made just makes me look at their expressions and think "Why so Serious?"

the second pic is slightly better, theres a nice sense of emotion on the lips but eyes would make it alot better.

There's a good reason Shermie hides her eyes: As an Orochi Deva, her eyes become more snakelike when Orochi's power becomes more influential.