Join our server on Discord

Radioactive Rectal Rape!
OOC: Due to Mian not posting in suffient time, he has been kicked. Anyone reading this, and wanting to join the RP may do so by PM'ing me.

The flamedramon rubbed the soap against the boy's smooth skin, gently rubbing his tail up and down the male's leg, getting closer to his crotch area.
"Am i making you nervous, Soldier?" he asked, with a sly grin about his face.

"Call me Tynell..." growled the Husky, pushing his thick rod into the tight lizard's awaiting asshole and barking in delight. He began thrusting into the other male's entrance, gaining speed as he went.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dark started to moan. "You are...so...big Tynell..." Dark said, feeling Tynell's cock inside of his ass.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Faven did his best to conceal the purr that threatened to escape his throat as his superiors scales wrapping around his leg, coiling around him like a snake, ready to devour his hardening member. "Just a little nervous about the mission, sir. You know, worried about something going wrong, and I'll end up dying alone; the usual things, sir." He said, his shivering halting his words.
OOC: Psycotic Porcupine has left the RP, so anyone not roleplaying with other characters may wait outside by the vehicles. Mian messaged me a little while after my post about him being kicked and i've decided to let him back in, although he won't be roleplaying in the current scene to avoid lengthy posting.
Also, Dark and Derrlis i want to know if you want to continue this sex roleplay because if it's just myself and you two playing then it would be better for all of us to move on to the actual rape. Feel free to give your answers in OOC format or PM me.

IC:
Fiero held the boy close from behind.
"You won't be alone, you've got me...and there's no way I'm going to let any of my brothers in arms die on this mission" he reassured, rubbing his crotch against the boy's rear and poking his erect cock against the male's butt cheeks.

Tynell growled, his wolf cock pounding in and out of the boy's rear, his balls overflowing with cum and filling up the inside of the base of his member.
"Oh Dark, i'm going to cum...gonna cum all over your sexy ass..." he muttered, panting as he worked for his euphoric eruption.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(OOC: Yaaaay! You're the best GMSG! I'll just chill 'till you need me. ^^)

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: Glad this thing didn't die. :) I'm fine with going ahead, and I totally understand. Welcome back, Mian.

IC: Faven visibly shook at the great lizard's words. Fiero wanted him to trust the Flamedramon, to put faith in him; and Faven didn't know if he could do it. He hadn't trusted anyone since...since Dalkdt, ane he was scared.
"Thank you, sir-I mean, Fiero. You really are a great leader, and I... know that you'll protect me-us." He said, pulling away from him and heading for his clothes.
Dark moans louder leaking precum. "Yes, Tynell...cum into my ass..." Dark said, as his tail goes around Tynell's body.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Fiero felt slightly downhearted from the male's retraction, but it was of no moment...he could always see the soldier after the mission.
"Well i'm just doing my bit to keep us alive..." he murmured modestly, a light blush forming on his cheeks.

"Damn, soldier...! Arrrgh!" grunted the wolf, pulling out and bursting a thick creamy load of slimy cum over the male's body, panting heavily as he knelt over Dark.
"That...was great." he grunted happily, a grin playing around his lips.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Name:Aio Fel
Species: Furry
Description: [Image: Yiffy_Tiger_800x600.jpg]
Sexuality: Straight (for now)
Turn ons: Hugging, Snuggling, Contact in General
Turn offs: Coming on strongly
Notes: A good ballistics officer.
--
Name: Zephen
Species: Furry
Description: [Image: Kawaii_Furry.jpg]
Sexuality: Bisexual
Turn ons: Unknown, Virgin
Turn offs: Mean people.
Notes: Can use throwing knives efficiently, also good with machine guns. He is a prodigy as far as warfare, he showed more skill than the average soldier at 12.
--
I will also be using:
Tentrox
Gruesome Shepard
OOC: These are my character sheets for when I enter.
Faven smiled as he finished with his clothes. He gave a soft sigh as he exited the stall and went to wait by the vehicles.

OOC: I will enter Dalktd,an ExVeemon, when we get in the facility.