Join our server on Discord

Radioactive Rectal Rape!
Isaac moaned loudly as to not only aroused his yellow dragon master, but the other soldiers in the showers as well. The light brown porcupine clawed the wall gently and closed his eyes trying to keep his ass as tight as possible for his big soldier. The porcupine reached down with a paw and storked himself gently, rewarding himself for being a good bottom.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Mmraaagghh...I'm close...Isaac!" AWL grunted, grasping the porcupine more firmly and thrusting harder, his teeth grit together as he put a lot of power behind his thrusts, his cock slamming into Isaac's prostate with each thrust inside; lots of precum gushing out and only further lubricating the anal walls.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Thank you, Sir." Dark said, blushes faintly. "Yes, Sir. I'm ready." Dark said, nodding his head a bit.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Unhh! Make cum come out of my mouth!" the porcupine moaned as he tighted his ass aroudn the yellow dragon's cock. He jerked himself off more quickly as well, tryign to make the orgasm's simultaneous. he didn't need much help the dragon's lagre cock stimulated his prostate very well and he reached the edge of orgasm quickly.

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Grrahhh....here it comes!" AWL growled out loudly in pleasure, thrusting a few more times into the clenching tailhole, before thrusting it all the way inside, growling loudly as his cum poured out into Isaac's tailhole in thick, powerful spurts; filling up the tight space.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"OH SOLDIER! the porcupien moaned loudly as if to outpreform the other soldiers in the showers. the small porcupine could feel the cum filling up his body. his cock shook and pulsed violently as he came to a climax. His cum splattering agaisnt the wall as the dragon's thick seed dripped around the dragon's cock. Isaac was filled to the brim.

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Mmrraaagghhh..." AWL growled, holding his shaft balls-deep in Isaac's ass, unloading all that he had into the tight hole, lots of it gushing out and splashing his hips. "Goddss...mm....that was great, Isaac..." he murred, laying across the soft quills on the porcupine's back, his claws reaching up and gently massaging Isaac's chest as the hot shower water rained down upon them both.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Faven blushed slightly as Fiero grabbed his hands, allowing the elder to place them on the wall. He bent his body back, his head bent low in submission, his pale, tight ass jutting out, and shivered from the cold sensation assaulting his back. "I-I'm ready, Sir." He whimpered; not in fear, but in embarressment, and anticipation. Anticipation for what, he couldn't be certain. 'After all, I'm only getting a back wash', he told himself, though the moans and screams he heard pointed to a different motive.
The porcupine panted softly as he felt the cock unloading tons of cum into his rectum and up into his stomach. Isaac's stomach bulged as the cum bloated him and filled himself up. The shower rained down upon them both as Isaac enjoyed the ecstasy the Dragon gave him not once, but twice. "What a great way to get ready for battle" The porcupien thought to himself as he was held by his new master.

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
The yellow dragon murred, his claws stroking Isaac's chest as he stood there, holding his firm shaft deep inside the porcupine's tight hole. "How's that for preparation...?" he asked with a grin, kissing the back of Isaac's neck gently, his tail wagging as he did.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan