Join our server on Discord

Radioactive Rectal Rape!
I'll PM you Damien.

The Guilmon's hips buckled and his think meaty member sprayed a load of his white, creamy goodness into the boy's awaiting mouth, plenty of it splashing out and coating the male's body in warm slimy semen.
"Ahhh...oh god you sexy little soldier..." he grunted in approval, panting heavily.

"Thank you...are you a stranger to anal sex?" he asked slowly, his canine cock growing within his boxer shorts. He took down his pants and removed his vest, leaving just his black boxers on and his tail curled up behind his back.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dark blushed a bit. "Yes, I am a stranger to anal sex, sir." Dark said as his cock throbbed a bit, wantting someone to pleace him so he will cum.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Ohh AWL!" The porcupine moaned as he finished cumming, and he felt the warm cum fill his ass. Isaac murred as he brought his arms around the yellow dragon's neck. "That was amazing!" Isaac said as he closed his eyes the hot shower hitting his chest, running down his body. The porcupine's cock retreated into its sheath as he cuddled close to AWL's body wishing he didn't have to go into battle, he wanted to just stay there in his arms.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
As cum spurted into his mouth, and even more splashed out and onto his body and face, Mian greedily drank down as much as he could, licking his seed covered lips and grinning, the Guilmon's sperm dripping from his hair.

'Yuuuummm...' Mian murmured, licking the Digimon's cock clean.

After seeing the older boy cum, Mian's arousal intensified, his own cock throbbing with need.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: I'm so sorry that I've been gone for so long! So sorry!

IC: Faven had become very embaressed by Fiero's action and had hesitated for a bit, but decided to go with him after a bit, trying not to stare at the others backside.

"So... uh... you ready?"
"Oh yeah...mmm...it was, my sexy porcupine..." AWL murred, pulling his cum-coated shaft out of Isaac's ass, grinning at the trail of semen connecting the tip of his cock to Isaac's tailhole pucker. "You like being filled, do you?" he asked, rubbing Isaac's chest with his claws, two fingers each gently pinching the other male's nipples to tease him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Mhmm Yeah it feels great to finally get a nice release." The porcupine panted as he leaned agaisnt the dragon, his quills clung t his body as the water soaked his fur. The porcupine turned to face the dragon, and placed a paw on his chest. "That felt great, I want to feel it more often." The porcupine held his body close to AWL.

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Try to keep up Derrlis, or you'll miss out alot.

GMSG growled softly, rubbing the male's erect, bulging manhood.
"You want me to make you cum soldier?" he asked teasingly.

"Take off your clothes and lay on the bed..." The husky commanded, turning away and lowering his black boxers. his canine ass clearly visible to Dark.

Fiero smiled and bent over so that his back could be 'cleaned' properly.

"I'm ready for you..." he teased, grinning.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mmrrr...you'll feel it as much as you want..." AWL murred, suddenly grabbing Isaac's legs right behind his knees and lifting him up, holding him against the wall, still impaled on the hard dragon cock. "I'll fill you till it comes out of your mouth." he teased with a grin, giving a playful hump into Isaac's tight hole.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Isaac yelped lightly as he was forced up against the wall, the shower hitting off of the dragon and onto him. His ass was penetrated again, and he let out another yelp. Isaac panted slowly as he spoke" You all ready ready for seconds?" The porcupine questioned adding a wink. Theporcupine squeezed his ass to tighten up around the dragon's cock. The porcupine sighed in pleasure as the cock was stuffed into his cum filled hole.

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz