Join our server on Discord

Radioactive Rectal Rape!
Isaac moaned deeply as the deep thrust rubbed against his prostate, causing him to clench up his ass around the cock. "Ohh your such as sexy dragon, your making me a happy porcupine" Isaac wispered into the dragon as his neck was nibbled heightening the pleasure, of the experience. The porcupine's quills almost clawing at the dragon's chest trying to stop him, but the quills stood no match for the dragon's scales. Isaac's cock began to pre a little at the top from the pleasure his balls moving up into his body, as sign that orgasm was approaching.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
The Sargent couldn't help but enjoy the feeling of the smaller male's lips tease his cock, and began spurting small bursts of pre into the soldier's mouth; consequently, it sprayed around the boy's face because of the lack of room in the boy's mouth.
"Oh god" he moaned, ruffling the boy's hair gently. "I'm going to cum so soon...jerk me off, or you might choke on my load"

Taking Dark by the paw, Tynell led the male into his quarters; it had smooth wooden floor, a crackling fire with a large brown fake fur rug laying in front of it and a large bed at the back.
"It's been over 5 years since i even met a female...but now i've grown to like the male gender much more...thoroughly..." he growled, taking off his suit and locking the door gently.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"That's...mrrr....just what I want to do, Isaac..." AWL murred, continuing to nibble on Isaac's neck, starting to thrust his hard meat in and out of Isaac's ass at a steady pace, his tail wagging, and his claw still pumping up and down on the porcupine's dripping cock. "Mmmrrrhhh...with your tightness, it won't take long for me to cum a nice, hot load into your ass." he teased, grinning wide.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(Sorry to interrupt but is it to late to join?)
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
Dark slowly nods his head as he started to remove the rest of his suit as well. "Alright, Nice place you got here, sir." Dark said, looking around Tynell's quarters.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Oh I can't wait for the hot load AWL." The porcupine said lustily his ass clenching up around the dragon's cock as he continued to be fucked. 'Damn I am going to cum soon!' The procupine thought to himself as he reached his left paw down to massage his balls, and his rigth one up around AWl's neck bringing him closer to his own neck. His cock throbbed happily as it approached orgasm, pre soozing heavily from his silt. Isaac started panting as the pleasure continued to build "Fuck me harder!" he moaned loudly.

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Mmmrrr, I can tell, Isaac...your pre is flowing like a faucet!" AWL grinned wide, continuing to pump his claw up and down on Isaac's pre-gushing shaft, thrusting his hips back and fourth even faster, pounding the porcupine's tightening hole even harder, his own cock releasing spurts of precum into the tight hole. "Aaahh....mmm....that hot load...isn't far off!" he murred, nibbling a little harder on Isaac's neck, but not enough to hurt him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Just the pleasure of being nibbled was enough to send him over the edge. "Im gunna cum!" the pocupine moaned his legs and anus spazzing. Isaac's ass clenched as his cock began to unload larges amounts of cum, he had been in heat and so he hadn't pleasured himself in a long time. The orgasm lasted half a minute with three waves of shooting a load, each one more intense than the last. "Oh God!" The furry couldn't prevent himself from moaning as he ejaculated hard agaisnt the wall his large amount of cumm covering the wall and the floor of the shower.

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Mmmrr, oh yeah, cum for me Isaac..." AWL grinned, feeling his hand get splattered in Isaac's seed as he came, his scaly tail wagging happily as he jerked the throbbing cock throughout the whole orgasm. "And here I cum...too...!" he gave a few more hard thrusts into Isaac's tight tailhole, before growling loudly in pleasure, holding his head close to Isaac's as his cum began to shoot out of his cock, splattering Isaac's tailhole all over. It was very hot, but not enough to burn or scald. "Ggghhrrrr!! Oh Isaac...!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Mian eagerly gulped down his sergeant's precum, sucking greedily on his oversized member.

'No way, i wanna taste it all!' He said around the cock, cum landing on his face as he gave the digimon's cock a few jerks before taking it back into his mouth.

all i ever wanted was the world.