Join our server on Discord

Radioactive Rectal Rape!
Isaac giggled lightly to himself as he felt the cock against his tailhole, the warm pre lubing his ass. "What ever gave you that idea?" The porcupine asked sarcastically as he moved close to AWL the tip of the dragon's cock pentrating his virgin tailhole. Isaac moaned in pain as he backed into the shaft, he had never felt anything like it before, he felt whole as th large dragon cock slid into his asshole. "Im all yours" Isaac whispered into AWL's ear as he nuzzled back leaving the soap on the ground.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Mmmrrr...that's all I needed to hear..." AWL whispered back with a lusty smirk, moving his claws up and massaging Isaac's chest, resting his head on the porcupine's shoulder, his hips moving forward and slowly pushing his member into Isaac's tailhole, the dragon murring loudly as he felt the virgin hole's tightness. "Ooohh...Isaaac...you're...tiiiight..." he murred, his claws massaging in circles on Isaac's chest, his palms rubbing over the porcupine's nipples as well.

OOC: Aaaand post flood limit yet again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
GMSG gently removed the boy's hand from his cock and placed a bar of soap in it.
"Scrub my manhood up soldier...we'll need some lubrication for that tight ass of yours" he growled playfully, licking and kissing the boy's neck.

"I would've assumed you'd have joined in the fun" grunted the husky, raising an eyebrow and nodding in the direction of the showers. His winter blue eyes gazed warmly at Dark's. "Didn't feel up for it?"
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I want too but...Someone has or is going to fuck someone else already." Dark said, grunting a bit in pain feeling his cock pushing angest the suit, looking back into Tynell's eyes.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Mian turned around and got eagerly onto his knees.

'Can i taste it first? I don't want the soap to ruin the taste...' The boy said with a laugh, proceeding to lick the underside of his sergeant's penis.

'Mmm.. i knew it'd be yummy...' He murmured, taking the head into his mouth and sucking it hard.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Tynell smiled a little, his own uniform tightening around the crotch.

"Do you want to come to my quarters? it's quiet and i think i can find 'someone' for you to play with" he growled softly, his eyes not moving from their fixed position on Dark's.

The Guilmon moaned in approval of the male's licks. "Oh yes...you're such a good boy...you want to taste me so much...don't you?" He gently pushed more of the cock into Mian's mouth.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dark nodded his head. "Alright." Dark said nodding his head, keeps looking back into Tynell's eyes.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Mian couldn't help but gag a little on the Guilmon's cock. It was the biggest he'd ever had, after all.

'Mmm, you taste so good, sir... I just want it all!' He said, his voice muffled around the penis in his mouth.

He reached down and began to stroke himself, taking as much of his sergeant into his mouth as he could.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Isaac moaned lightly as his ass was penetrated, his body tingling all over as he felt the pleasure of the cock in his ass. 'Ohh AWL your cock is so big!" The husky wimpered as he wrapped an arm around the dragons neck. The porcupine's Quills twitching wildly against the dragon's hard scales. Isaac's ass clenched wildly ont he dragon cock tryign to please himself to the fullest. "Jack me off you sexy beast!" Isaac moaned loudly so that all could hear in the showers. The soldier let the warm water rush down his body as the sex steamed up ad the dragon fucked him.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Mmmrrrr, you're making me all hot...you know that?" AWL growled, pushing his shaft into Isaac's tight hole until it was all the way inside, before his claw came down and wrapped around the porcupine's cock, starting to jerk it off at a steady pace. He nibbled and licked at the furry neck affectionately as he brought his hips back, then thrust them forward again, letting out a pleased murr from all the clenching Isaac's virgin tailhole was doing.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan