Join our server on Discord

Radioactive Rectal Rape!
'Yaaaaay orgies! Whoa... you guys don't waste any time, huh?' Mian said, staring at AWL and Issac, his cock getting harder and harder by the second.

Mian let out a laugh at his Sergeant grabbing him from behind.

'Uhm, sir? I think i need some help with this.' He said meekly, pointing down at his arousal.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: gonna input a character fon behalf of Darkchibimon.

Name: Tynell
Species: Canine, husky
Description: [Image: foxywinsfinal.jpg] the one on the left.
Turn ons: anything except turn offs
Turn offs: gore,scat, death, vampirism
Notes: wears a padded grey biosuit, carries an AK74U sub machinegun.

Tynell noticed the flamedramon leave the showers, as he was leaning against a wall nearby.

"Hey you, dragon...come over here..." he called, removing the head protection of his suit and lowering his SMG variant of the iconic Russian assault rifle.

The Guilmon growled playfully, gently rubbing the males body with his rough skinned paws; the Digimon's cock was slowly erecting from it's pouch, rubbing against the boy's ass cheeks and lower back.

"But of course, soldier" he grinned, wrapping a paw around the firm shaft and jerking it slowly.

Fiero: [waiting for Faven to come into shower with him]
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dark looks at Tynell. "Alright." Dark said, walking over to Tynell, removing his helmet of his suit, wondering what does he want with him. "What does he want with me? Is where something that I did wrong?" Dark thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Isaac's quils fluxuated as he sensed each little tingle in his boddy, to his fur against his sensative cock, to the claw against his back. "Sounds like a fair deal to me," the porcupine muttered as he returned a passionate kiss to the dragon. The porcupine stopped rubbing the dragon cock, and began rubbing the dragon's chest, he made a trail of soft kisses from the dragons mouth, down his neck and chest to his belly and only stopping to kiss the throbbing cock. 'Wow this thing is huge, I hope I can down the whole thing!' Isaac thought as be placed his maw gently around the cock and began to suck on it gently, the wet fur on his knees, one paw rubbinghis own cock, the other gently rubbing the weigthy balls of the yellow dragon.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Mmmrrr...that's it, Isaac..." AWL murred loudly as the warm lips pressed around his cock, his claw grasping the back of Isaac's head gently, moving it back and fourth the same as Isaac's movements. "Suck me good...and I'll suck you even better..." he teased, his tail rubbing at Isaac's furry balls as he enjoyed the blowjob, leaning his head back a little, the warmth of the hot shower water only making the experience that much better; the dragon's hips instinctually thrusting back and fourth a little bit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Im sure you will... you sexy beast" Isaac spoke between breaths and pleasuring AWL's cock with his mouth. His tail wagging happily as his balls were played with, he lifted his tail ashe wagged revealing a clenching tailhole waiting to be fucked. His pacing increased as the dragon bucked his hips causing the cock to go deep into the porcupine's throat. Isaac coughed a little, as the sped increased, but he continued to paw himself and to rub the balls waiting to release the large amount of seed. The hot steam dried and matted his fur, as isaac wasn't exactly underneath a nozzle for the water. The porcupine continued to suck on the cock as warm water rushed onto him off of AWL's toned sexy body.

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Mmmmrrgghhh...oohh yeahh...suck me, Isaac...nice and deeep..." The yellow dragon growled softly in bliss, his tail rubbing against Isaac's balls still as his cock throbbed hard, releasing little spurts of precum into Isaac's maw as his orgasm was slowly building up in his heavy scaly balls. He grasped the knob on the wall and turned the shower up hotter, producing more steam and making a more sensual environment as he leaned forward over Isaac, thrusting his hips more, and faster. "And use that tongue, too...grrrr...."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Mian gave a soft moan as the Guilmon began to jerk him off. He reached a hand behind him, grabbing at the sergeant's own dick.

'You're big sir, arentcha?' Mian flirted, enjoying the digimon's rough hands on his manhood. He ran a hand down GMSG's cock, feeling it's length, before wrapping his hand around it. Slowly, he drew his fist up and down again, the flesh beneath his hand warm and throbbing.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Isaac's tongue circled the head of the dragon cock as he sucked on the long cock, forcing it down his mouth to give the dragon pleasure. His tail wagged happily as his tailhole pleaded to be fucked by something. The porcupine moved himself closer as he was on his knees to be underneath the shower. The warm water sopping his fur as he pleasured the dragon. The porcupine moaned happily as his balls were teased by the dragon's tail, his own paw jerking him quickly as pre formed from the tip.

Isaac rose to his feet and gave a deep long kiss to the dragon, his tongue moving into the dragon's mouth. "Mhmm your whole body is delicious." The porcupine said breaking the kiss rubbing the yellow dragon's cock, with a free paw. Isaac grabbed the soap again and purposely made it slip from his paw. "Whoops! let me pick that up." The horny porcupine said winking as he turned his back to the dragon and lifted his tail.

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Mmmmrrrh..." AWL's cock was releasing lots of pre now, very frequently, as his orgasm was nearing. He murred a little, looking down in confusion as he felt Isaac's mouth slip off of his cock, before he was kissed deeply, the dragon returning the kiss with just as much passion, sticky pre getting all over Isaac's paw. Looking down again at the inviting tailhole of his horny friend, he smirked, placing his claws on Isaac's hips. "I take it...you want me in you?" he asked with a lusty smirk, leaning forward and nuzzling Isaac's neck, breathing hot breaths onto it as the head of his throbbing shaft pressed against the tight tailhole pucker.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan