Join our server on Discord

Radioactive Rectal Rape!
AWL stood back up again, turning his head and grinning at the porcupine. "Of course, Isaac...I'd love to give that bod a nice scrubbin'." he answered, grabbing his own bar soap and turning his whole body to face Isaac's, his own pouch bulging with his swelling member contained inside. Looking down he grinned, seeing that Isaac's cock was coming out. "Want me to start down there, or..." he started, rubbing Isaac's chest with the bar of soap. "...Up here?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Mhmm" The porcupine murred as his chest was rubbed. "You can start up here mrhmm" The porcupine's quills extended as he felt the sensation of the bar against his chest. Isaac's tail wagged happily as he closed his eyes, he placed a paw on AWL's chest rubbing the yellow dragon's nipple gently. the porcupine moved in and gently kissed the yellow dragon on h lips, his small lips pecking the dragon's. The wet porcupine pulled back after his kiss as he continued to get rubbed on the chest.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
AWL murred softly into the kiss for it's duration, his claws continuing to rub Isaac's chest as he murred from the pinch to his nipple, his claws gradually going down lower and lower on Isaac's body; his erection pushing free from his pouch from all the attention, slowly hardening as it erected.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Dark choundn't do anything but watch Isaac and AWL play with each other, feeling his cock goes harder as he saws them.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Isaac's cock slid slowly out of its sheath as AWL teased his chest and then his stomach. The porcupine continued to rub AWL's nipples, as he went in for a second kiss. This one was much more passionate the kiss holding for a while, Isaac parted his lips slightly to allow the Yellow dragon to slide in his big tongue into his mouth. The porcupine ran his paw down from the dragon's nipple down to his erecting penis grabbing it and jacking it off slowly. 'Oh my god this dragon is so hot, I can't wait for things to steam up.' Isaac's musk clung to the air as it was rubbed off of his body from the soap, the stench clung into the steam as the porcupine's oil glands were relieved.

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Mmmrrrrr...." AWL did just as Isaac wanted, pushing his large dragon tongue forward into the porcupine's mouth, wrapping it around Isaac's; the paw around his erecting penis making it harden up, growing longer and slightly thicker as it erected, the porcupine's musk only causing AWL to grow more aroused. "Mmmpmh...you're a playful one...aren't you..." he murred between the kiss, before pushing his lips back against Isaac's, frenching him passionately; his claw finally reaching Isaac's crotch, wrapping around his cock and stroking it as well, the soap dropping to the floor.

"Oops, looks like I dropped the soap..." he teased with a wink, breaking the kiss, a trail of saliva connecting his and Isaac's tongues as he did, before turning around and bending over, raising his ass up high and lifting his tail, his pink shaft and yellow, scaly balls dangling between his legs as he bent over. "Heh....see anything you like?" he added with a grin, standing back up again and turning back around to face Isaac, his cock now fully erect at a nice 9 inches, 2 thick; throbbing softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Isaac stared at AWL's tailhole as the dragon bent over to pick up the soap. "Mhmm I think I can see a few things." The Porcupine said coyly, as he reached down and rubbed AWL's balls gently as he grabbed the yellow dragon's large cock with his free hand. Isaac's cock had fully erected at a smaller but proud 7" by 2" of girth. The top of his knot was visible at the end of his sheath. His cock throbbed happily as he pawed at AWL's cock. Isaac was aroused by his own musk as its power was even recognizeable to his own nostrils. "I must be in heat' isaac said embarssingly blushing a deep shade of red and hiding into AWL's chest as he massaged the bigger dragon's hot cock.

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Mmmrrrr...." AWL murred happily as his sensitive cock was pawed, making it softly throb in Isaac's paws, his balls having a little weight to them because of their large amount of contents. "Don't worry...I'll help you with your...heat..." he murred, one claw stroking Isaac's back gently, his other down at the porcupine's crotch. His palm was pushing the cock against Isaac's furry belly, rubbing it up and down firmly. "But only if you'll help me with mine." he added with a wink, kissing Isaac's lips gently.

OOC: And now we'll take a break for post flood limit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Dark looked away from Issac and AWL as he finishes getting washed. "I guess I will leave everyone else until they are done." Dark said, turning off his shower, dry his self off, put on his briefs and leaves the shower room to put back on his suit. Dark wasn't showing it but he was depressed. "I wish someone will treat me like that." Dark thought, waiting for the rest of the group to get done.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Mrrrr...." AWL murred softly as his hard cock was rubbed, his balls having a little bit of weight to them, due to their vast amount of contents. His cock throbbed softly in Isaac's paw as it was rubbed, a drop of precum forming in the slit. "I'll help you with your heat..." he murred in reply, one claw rubbing through Isaac's quills on his back, while his other claw was down below, rubbing the porcupine's hard shaft. His palm was pressing it firmly against the porcupine's belly, rubbing the hard meat up and down. "As long as you help me...with mine..." he added, kissing Isaac's lips gently for a couple seconds.

OOC: Aaaand now we'll take a break for post flood limit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan