Join our server on Discord

Radioactive Rectal Rape!
"Ahhh, nothing like a good shower!" The yellow dragon exclaimed, kicking his pants off, and throwing his vest over his head, tossing them into a pile by the door of the showers before walking inside, seeing that Isaac was already in the showers. "Hey." he simply stated as he walked to one of the other showers, turning it on and letting the hot water flow over his scales, his tail wagging back and fourth, his firm butt showing, along with his slightly-muscular body; his 'parts' hidden by his genital pouch.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"yeah, you're right." Dark said, with a bit of a smile goes to the shower near AWL and Isaac, removing his briefs, tossing them with his suit. Dark sniffs the air. "Someone's in heat." Dark thought as he started to take his shower, his tail wags behind him, showing off his nice ass.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
The porcupine's scent glad was acting oddly probably because he hadn't had sex in a while. His fur became wet and he began to rub his body. His toned plump ass in plain sight for everyone to see. He ran his paws through his body rubbing dirt off. Isaac's tail wagged hapily looking over at the yellow dragon. 'Now that ass i could look at all day' The porcupine thought pleasntly to himself.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
The Guilmon noticed this and winked back, gently rubbing his tail against the younger soldier.

"Mrrr....i'd be happy to scrub you down...if you help me clean...a difficult area" he growled softly, his pants bulging, concealing his firm and erect reptilian shaft.

"Nothing much...do you mind showering with me? it's just i need someone to rub my back, because of my short arms" explained Fiero, although the twinkle in his eye begged to differ. His tail flickered, teasingly showing off the dragon's firm buttocks.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Faven turned beet red, and quickly turned away. "Uh, sure. I'll, um, do that." He continued to stay that shade of red as they reached the door's. "So, you jutst go ahead and, uh, pick a shower. I'll follow."
Mian couldn't help give the Guilmon's crotch a small stroke.

'I bet it's pretty dirty down there sir. But, you can leave it to me.' He said innocently.

He entered the showers, discarding his boxers and looking around. All the other soldiers were anthros, so he couldn't see anything really interesting yet, to his disappointment, and Faven hadn't gotten his pants off yet. They were all nicely toned though.

Mian wasn't self-concious at all about his body, so he wandered past his comrades naked and into a shower.

'Mmmm, the water's great!' He laughed.

all i ever wanted was the world.

AWL chuckled, hearing all the sexual talk, scrubbing down his scaly body. "Heh...sounds more like we came to have an orgy or something, than clean out a building!" he said out loud with a chuckle, catching Issac staring at his rump out of the corner of his eye, giving the porcupine a sly wink before turning away. He then bent forward a little bit, pushing his rear out as well, his tail wagging back and fourth as he teased the porcupine.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
GMSG growled playfully, taking off his pants and chasing after the boy and walking behind him, grabbing the boys waist.

"Got you..." he grinned, although his smile vanished when he heard the yellow dragon's comment. "Watch your tongue private AWL, or I'll have you COCK marshaled!"

Fiero gently bend down in front of Faven, bearing his ass and removing his vest before walking into the showers, his ass and tail swaying gently and erotically.

"C'mon Favey, my rear is waiting!" he joked euphemistically.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I think you're right, AWL." Dark said with a wide smile on his face. "I'm still woundering who is in heat, I love to help them." Dark thought as his cock started to become free of his pouch.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
The porcupine smiled at the yellow dragon, his gazed still fixated on the plump rump. The shower's warm water soaked Isaac's fur making from a light brown to a very dark brown, grabbing the soap he made a thick lather in his paws. He rubbed his body sensually lathering up his body and washing it off letting the water warm his ody up. Seeing all the cock in the room isaac's cock began to protrude from its sheath. "You're probably right AWL" Isaac said moving closer to the dragon, "Would you mind giving me a nice clean?" The porcupine said with a grin.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz