Join our server on Discord

Radioactive Rectal Rape!
Fiero dropped from the back of the truck, dropping off the jacket he wore and getting into his suit. "Ease up Mian...the radiation's safer now, low level...reason we have to leave our weapons in there is so we don't risk our own health" he growled softly, cocking the hammer on his M4A1. his suit squeaked a little as he tried to move his tail around inside it, but eventually gave up. "Besides...sooner we find out where those guys are the better"

The commanding officer approached GMSG as the rest was getting dressed. The Guilmon stood to attention and saluted promptly.
"At ease Sargent" grunted the C.O, a grey and white husky.
"When do we go in?" asked the lizard, staring at the ominous structure in the distance.
"Doors are gonna open at 3pm...but they'll shut at 8pm for good...you have 5 hours in there"
" Is there any way you could let us out if we miss the deadline?" questioned the dinosaur quietly, exchanging a glance with the canine.
"...i will be on station by the door...but don't be late, or i'll teach you a lesson i didn't finish in training" whispered the wolf, rubbing up against the lizard slightly.
"Shhh...i've already got enough of that from some of my guys...i promise i'll stick to 5 hours tops..." whispered back GMSG, smiling a little.

He turned to face his troop. "Okay you lot, we've got 5 hours starting 1500 hours to recon the inside of the structure" he barked, picking up his suit under an arm. "Until then, get to the shower rooms over by the barracks and get out of your suits. You're to wash off thoughly so that the scanners have a better chance of telling the difference between your 3 month old B.O and radioactive particles"
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mian had just finished changing into his suit, after admiring his companions bodies. He was the smallest present, and not quite as toned as the rest of them, his body smooth, soft and lithe, but lacking muscle.

'What? You mean we got changed for no reason? What a drag!' Mian whined. He began to wander away, headed for the showers. Then he remembered that he'd be showering. With these guys. Naked.

'Actually... let's hurry up and get showered! You know, this mission is super important and everything, no time to waste!' He laughed, running off.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Isaac sighed and reached behind his back, lowering the zipper a little and then flexing his arms in order to get the Suit off. the porcupine raised and lowers his quills a bit before collecting his suit iin a neat pile and his weapons. He picked up his pool of Suit and weapons as he headed to the barracks. He was wearing a black pair of boxer briefs which snugly fit him, if it weren't for the color fo the boxers infact, his shape would be easily distinguishable. His small quill covered tail rested outside his boxers, wagging slowly as he headed towards the barracks.

Isaac didn't speak though, his body gave off natural signs of mating, he had a light musk which would swoon even the strongest females, or anybody attracted to males. He headed towards the showers eager on the inside to play a bit, but wouldn't be upset if nothing happened.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Heh, ain't so bad. I could use a shower..." AWL chuckled as he held his spear between his hands, one hand on the base and the other hand on the tip, before closing his hands together, the spear disappearing between his hands. He then headed over to the barracks, his dragon tail swishing as well as he followed the porcupine's scent; his sensitive nose having easily picked it up.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Hmph." Faven grunted disintrestedly, even if he felt truly shy on the inside, as he changed out of the suit, revealing his red boxers. He then headed for the showers, hanging back to avoid embarresment.
"Alright." Dark said, remove the suit, only wearing red briefs. He follows the rest of the group into the showers, hoping for a bit of fun.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Fiero slid out of his suit, walking along next to Faven towards the showers.
"Sup?" he greeted, without turning his head. "You're Faven right?"

GMSG proceeded towards the showers, wrapping an arm around Mian and gently pushing him a little faster.
"C'mon sonny...lets get scrubbed off eh?" he grinned, his maroon, black striped tail swishing behind him.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
'You sound eager, sir.' Mian said, barely holding back a laugh.

'I suppose it's very important that we get clean. Very clean. I don't know if i'll be able to get myself as clean as that... Maybe you could help me, sir?' He said, excitement in his voice as he hopped on one foot, pulling his suit off of himself.

He wore tight green boxers, and couldn't help but give his Sergeant a wink.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Faven looked over at the Flamedramon briefly before turning away, a thin blush tinting his face. "Um, yeah. And you must be.... Fiero, right?" He looked over at the hyper Mian before looking back at the dragon. "So, uh... what's up?"
Isaac made it to the showers un bothered, that is how he liked, it although it was disconcerting as alot of the other soldiers seemed quite gay as he was. 'Mhmm looks like I'll be able to get a showe rin peace in quiet.' The porcupine walked over to the open showers, and turned his shower on, a think steam spurted from the nozzle of the showers. 'at least the showers will be nice and warm.' Isaac thought as he removed his boxers and set them on his radioactive suit and weapons. The porcupine was the excellence of common beauty, his abs were toned, his ass was round, and his body was litered from small scars of previously battled. His sheath revealed that he wasn't overly large, that his coc was of a mere average size. However his musk still hung on the air as he walked into the shower to clean his fur.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz