Join our server on Discord

Radioactive Rectal Rape!
Isaac's head was resting on the edge of his chair, he was sleeping. Hr didn't want to talk to anyone else about the mission, briefing seemed curious. The porcupine snored as the convoys trucked along in the rain storm.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Faven was in his favorite position: arms behind his head and his eyes closed. "I hope it's not easy." He said, a smirk forming on his face. "I'd hate if we got dragged through the rain just to fix a freakin busted generator." He tried to sit still after he said this, but damnit! silence irritated him. "Why's everyone so quiet, anyway? It's not like we're goin to a mourge."
"Technically soldier, we are...the incident at the station cost our nation thousands of lives from radioactive poisoning" growled the Guilmon, the stripes on his shoulder pads indicating his rank of Sargent. He would be responsible for the lifes of this group of militants during this mission. "And don't get too comfortable in your clothes...we will have to get into radiation suits on arrival and they don't come off untill wash down. Understand?"

"What about our weapons?" asked Fiero, looking out into the wet abyss outside the truck.

"Your guns will be strapped outside your suit and are to be left inside the structure after the mission is over...they will far to radioactive to even bring outside" replied GMSG, without even turning his head.

The trucks slowly crept to a halt outside a guard post. in front of them lay multiple structures, and a tall looming rectangular building in the distance.

"Retrieval squad. Disembark!" called a sharp voice from outside.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
'Radioactive?! Waaaah! Do i have to go inside?' Mian cried, reluctantly clambering out of the truck and looking around at the bleak surroundings.

Mian sighed, then turned around and winked at the Guilmon.

'Let's get this over with then!' He said with a smile.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Faven climbed out reluctently after everyone, groaning as he looked at the ruins in front of them. "So this is it?" He said condescendingly. Now, don't get mad at the guy yet, he wasn't always an ass. Today was just a very bad day for Faven, for... personal reasons.

"So which part of this shithole are we gonna enter first?"
Woken up by the halt of the convoy, Isaac rubbed his eyes. He clambered out of the truck, only to be confronted with his radiation suit. "Mhmm this sucks..." Isaac said flexing his quills. Isaac began to strip taking off everythign but his Boxer-briefs, which clung onto his body. Isaac was fairly built, his arms were toned and his stomach showed signs of a six pack. His sheath was visble if you looked at his boxers. He streched momentarily before climbing into his radiation suit. Sliding his feet into the boots, and pulling up it hs waist his slid his arms in, "Would somone mind zipping me up?" The porcupine asked, turning his back to the group. His tail and back were visible, covered in quills of course. his tail wagged slowly as he waited to be zipped up so he could put his helmet on.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Won't have to worry about my spear, it's magical...but oh well, orders are orders." AWL shrugged as he hopped off the trunk, shaking off a little bit as he got used to standing up, having been sitting down for so long. "Okay, lead the way."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
'Mmm.. Maybe this won't be so bad after all...' Mian murmured, looking at the porcupine change into his suit. The boy couldn't supress a giggle when he asked if anyone would zip him up.

Blushing, he walked over to him and grabbed the zipper, getting a closer look at his toned ass, before slowly and reluctantly zipping up the suit.

'No problem man!' Mian laughed, before being confronted with his own suit.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Dark remove his armor and puts on the suit without saying a word, he is lean but not just skin and bone, he does have a nice ass though, you can see his pouch if you look closely enough. "Let's go." Dark said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Faven looked nervous as he startea to change into his suit, due to the fact that was about as anti-exhibitionist as you could get. He quickly covered up his lean, toned frame with his radiation suit, which was just tight enough to accent the more feminine curves of his body that practicly scream 'sub'.

"So," he said, approaching the others, "when do we head out?"