Join our server on Discord

Radioactive Rectal Rape!
Faven threw on his suit, looking over at the darkened entrance, then to Fiero, feeling a slight twinge of fear for both of their safety. He quickly shook the thought off, and strapped his katanas to his back. "I'm ready." he said, mostly to himself. He was finally ready to save his best friend. He followed the others to the gaping darkness.
dark put on his suit, grabing his sword, following the group into the darkness.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"You sure that's a good idea? using explosives in a structure full of radiation?" asked Fiero, cocking the hammer on his M4A1 as he faced Aio.

"It'll be alright, the building is stable enough to withstand thunderstorms and light tank shells" assured their Guilmon commander. "Keep up troops, have your weapons ready at all times when we go in. Also when you're in, activate your flashlights and Nightvision systems on your suit; don't do the Nightvision before you go in or the glare will blind you"

Thunder rolled above them, cackling down on the young males as if it knew the fate before them. They were just a little more then 500 metres from the building and already a single nerve-chilling yell omitted from within the looming nuclear threat.

Fiero jerked suddenly, crouching down beside Faven and aiming his assault rifle at the building, his face stained with a mixture of fear and alertness. Just a noise. He got up, still aiming at the structure and spat on the ground in spite of his humiliation.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mian instinctively crouched to the ground, covering his head with his hands at the sound of the yell.

'This place is scaaaaaary! Can we turn back? Please?!' He shouted, hanging behind the rest of the group, hopping nervously from foot to foot.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Shutup, both of you." Aio said with a bit of caution under his voice. "Don't attract the beasts..." he said much more silently, barely in hearing.
----
"Hey guys, I was just wondering, why is it we haven't seen any monsters yet? We've been in here for like an hour!" he said with a bit of fear in his voice.
Faven scooted closer to Fiero in a quick burst of fear and energy, only to feel his body briefly against his. "Hey, you okay?" He said, totally seriously. He looked around, and in a suprising show of bravery, he shouted out, "Come on, guys. It's just little nasties! Nothing we can't handle!" and then he did something entirly stupid: he ran into the facility, forgetting to turn on his flashlight and nightvision.

OOC: Looks like I'm free game now.
Dark turn on his flashlight and nightvrison on as he heard the scream, quickly grabs his sword and goes into a defrancive stance. "I hope that is just an echo." Dark said, looking around slowly.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
'Waaaah! He's never gonna come back!' Mian yelled, looking around in panic.

'I hate this place! Commander, let's just leave!' The boy said, grabbing onto the Guilmon's arm.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Aio came up to Mian and smacked him in the gut with his unloaded rocket launcher. "Shutup I said, you're going to kill us all." he harshly scowled.
----
Zephen ran it also with the flahs light and night vision on. "I hope to see that blood drip." he said as if psychotic.
--
EDIT: Hehe... sorry... ^.^;
OOC: i'm going to draw up a map of the structure. The mutants come in waves; This is wave one and will consist of 3 Gruesome Shepards, one Tentrox, a Bioslug and a Sludge in the next room. Your characters of course won't know this. Also, i appreciate your anticipation Magus, but please wait for me to post details on the mutant wave next time. Now that that is settled, feel free to choose one mutant to roleplay as. I've given each wave an appropriate number to the 6 players we have so it's fair, but if anyone doesn't want to play a mutant they're welcome to give up theirs to another person.

Mutants usable (for incase you forgot):
Tentrox: Large green slimy blob, with masses of thick sky blue tentacle cocks sticking out of it. Hope you brought baby oil. (This actually moves around on small feet like a spider, so it isn't as stationary as the Sludge)
Skinslash: Mutated human body, with muscular build, blood red skin and much larger genitalia with a pouch. Penis size can be up to 22 inches long!
Gruesome Shepard: German Shepard, almost twice the size of the normal dog. fur is a mix of jet black and ruby red. Cock has a knot and maximum length of 18 inches (remember these are not standard sizes, just restrictions). This will hump more then just your leg.

Bioslug: Despite the name, it actually walks on two legs, using two large slug like tenticles to lather up it's victims before using it's main cock tenticle to penetrate the young male's slimy rectum.
New!
Sludge: This may look like an ordinary oil spill with a weird purplish color, but it's actually a large bio-genetic creature with a 2 foot reservoir of putrid purple semen on it's back and 7 tenticles for touch. It may be the most constrictual of beasts, but it's lumbersome weight of 60kg and it's pool of cum the size of a small garden pond it's the easiest to kill. Best to avoid but extremely difficult to. (These are usually stationary so i will mark on the map where they are)
New!
Hyluminator: Uses a bright dazzling light to cause victims to hallucinate, seeing the monster as a way out. However, the only way you'd get out of this is luck. It has a thick 12 inch length by 1.5 inch width cock, three semenal sacks and a tail cock in it's tip for extra pleasure. Usually hides in corners, laying in wait for it's sweet victims.

Dragunlord: Four legged Dragon-like being that rests in the center of the structure, the toughest and most sexually capable mutant of the lot. Has a multiple cock pouch, accommodating over 15 tentacle penises, with a full body the size of 4 tennis courts. Seems to never run out of energy and can fuck many victims at the same time, what with it's cocks having individual orgasms, instead of them all going at once. (Note, there will be only one dragunlord, so i shall roleplay this character)
IC:

"Enough!" roared the Guilmon, raising his shotgun and letting off a shell. "Fiero, go find our comrade, the rest of you man up and get ready for anything! noone is to act on their own account, orders and punishments will be given by me. The only thing you ladies can do without permission is shoot the hell out of anyone or anything non-military personell" He gently held Mians hand as a sign of safety, but gave a warning glare at Aio for his disobedience.

"Yes sir!" murmured Fiero, raising his M4A1 into both arms and chasing down the other squad member. He could hear the howls of the canine raping his companion, but his ears were alert, his eyes fixed forward and his trigger finger synchronized. "Faven! call to me, give me a sign!" he yelled, checking his corners with his rifle.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds