Join our server on Discord

Radioactive Rectal Rape!
Dark murrs happily as well. "Yes...it was...Tynell." Dark said, smiling a bit.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
The Husky planted a soft kiss on the Flamedramon's muzzle.
"Good luck on your mission soldier" he smiled, getting off the bed and getting changed back into his uniform.

Fiero threw on his clothes and reported outside to the vehicles.

GMSG stood outside the KAMEZ truck and bellowed to the showers.
"Okay troops, line up for briefing!" he barked, raising his shotgun and blowing off a shell.

OOC: okay, Magus you'll be introduced in my next post, please state what actual weapons your characters are using too please. Mian, Dark, Derrlis and AWL, Outside on the double! :P
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Just cutting out to the truck now, seeing as PP is gone.

IC:

"Yes Sir!" AWL quickly replied, stepping back from the truck and standing out in front of GMSG, arms at his sides as he waited for the dinosaur to continue speaking.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Faven saluted and stood in place by the vehicles, thinking about everything that had happened.
'Ready, ready!' Mian grinned, standing to attention beside the rest of his comrades.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"I will, Tynell." Dark said, putting his uniform on and walks to the vehicles. "Ready to go, whenever you are sir!" Dark said, standing with AWL, Fiero, Faven and Main are.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Okay troops, we have two early arrivals who were sent here to collect information on the situation, accept privates Aio and Zephen as your own and watch each others backs. Get your suits back on and follow me to the entrance" the Guilmon commanded, pulling on his bio-suit and turning towards the ominous, looming building that lay before them. Thunder rolled and rain splattered down gently as they prepared for the mission ahead.

Fiero quickly got his suit on, not wanting to get caught in the rain. Something bugged him about this place, it seemed so scary yet there was very little sign of the radiation actually being a threat, at least not at this distance.

OOC: Magus can join now, please PM me if you have any suggestions for any mutants guys! the more detail you an provide the better!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
AWL slipped into his suit as well, and grabbed his spear, attaching it to the little clip on the back of his suit. "Alright, I'm ready to move in, sir." he added, standing a few feet behind GMSG, to his side.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(03-23-2009 02:18 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: "Okay troops, we have two early arrivals who were sent here to collect information on the situation, accept privates Aio and Zephen as your own and watch each others backs.
OOC: Is this my invitation? I thought you'd be PM'ing me to tell me when to post.

--
Aio and Zephen were already suited, Aio bowed to the crowd while Zephen waved excitedly.
"Hello" said Aio. "I am glad to be working with all--" "HIIIIIII!" interrupted Zephen. "Did you forget to take your pills again?..." said Aio just to annoy him.
Aio strapped on his ROCKET LAUNCHER and his two grenade launcher. Zephen set up his SMG and his twenty knives over his chest.
'Yeaaaah! Let's go!' Mian cried, his own suit already on, his clawed gloves dripping with rain, as he adjusted the gun mounted on his right arm.

He proceeded towards the entrance, looking quite happy for someone entering a terrifying, radioactive death house.

all i ever wanted was the world.