Join our server on Discord

Radioactive Rectal Rape!
Wiping a few strands of cum from his mouth, Mian gave a small moan as the sergeant rubbed his cock.

'I'd like that sir.' He said, standing up and pressing his smooth teenage body against the Guilmon's scaly, muscled one.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: Yeah, I've just been having some problems, so I may update infrequently.

IC: Faven slowly walked up to Fiero, trying to ignore the moans echoing from God knows where, tightly grasping the soap. He shed the last of his cloths, and turned on the water. At first, he was scrubing Fiero's back slowly, sensually, but when he realized what he was doing, he quickly jumped back. "Okay, um... I'm done. You'll do me now, right?"
"Oh yeah...I'm always ready for more, with you!" The horny dragon grinned wide, the tightening of Isaac's cum-filled tailhole only turning him on even more as he started to thrust his hips up and down, murring lustily as his hard cock pounded Isaac's tight tailhole. "Ooohhhh, Isaac...mmrrrrr...you're still so damn tight...!" he murred, gripping the porcupine's legs tighter.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Yes, Sir." Dark said, removes his bries, showing Tynell his rock hard cock and his tight ass, he goes over to the bed and gets on it.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: Aww, this one can't die :( We haven't even gotten to teh tentacle raep yet!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Recovery Squad is here.

The Guilmon smiled and wrapped his paw around the boy's erect member, jerking it slowly.
"You've got such a nice cock soldier...average, and warm" he growled, his nostrils expanding as he inhaled the boy's musk.

"Mmmm...okay then...place your hands against the wall, under the shower and bend over slightly" Fiero instructed, taking the human's hands and placing them to the tiled wall behind the stream of warm water.

"Good boy..." the husky crawled onto the bed, grasping the Flamedramon's tight ass and rubbing the cheeks lovingly, his big canine member sliding up and down the male's crevice.

Edit: sorry mian, forgot to mention that was Fiero's part in the middle.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(Edit: Awww, that's no fun! Maybe you should space 'em out more, or something.)

'Mmmm... ah!' Mian moaned as the Guilmon jerked his manhood.

'You know sir, it tastes pretty good too.' The boy said, leaning in to kiss the sergeant.

'Mmm, and so do your lips!'

all i ever wanted was the world.

Dark started to murr to Tynell rubbing his ass with both his hands and his cock. "I never thought that this feel...good." Dark thought, cock started to throb a bit.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Just a quick message to all Roleplayers, this RP is still going. I've sent messages to pretty much all of you so check your inboxes!

Please respond quickly and we'll be wrestling with slimy tentacles in no time!

- GMSG.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Okay, double post i know but it's not important right now.

IC:

The commanding officer smiled deviously, picking up the boy and wrapping his maw around the boy's cock and sucking on it gently. he grunted gently as he raised and lowered his head over the cock, his lizard tongue teasing the sensitive tip of the manhood in his mouth.

Fiero: *is waiting on Derrlis*

"you're such a sexy reptile..." Tynell growled softly , grabbing Dark's legs, tucking them around the wolf's waist and wrapping his arms around the male's back, pushing the tip of his knotted dick at the male's entrance. "Are you ready?"
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds