Join our server on Discord

Radioactive Rectal Rape!
"Ugh..." AWL sighed, facepalming. "Why do I have to be with the rookie squad?" he sighed, staying near Fiero and GMSG, his weapon raised and ready to fire at any moment. "Get out of there, now, you three!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Mian coughed a little, rubbing at his stomach.

'Y'didn't need to hit me, you know...' He murmured.

'I'm sorry everyone. I promise i'll be tougher from here on out. I dunno why, this place just freaks me out more than anywhere else i've ever fought...' The boy tightened his grip on the commander's hand, his weapon in front of him, ready to destroy any mutant they might encounter.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"You're a strong soldier Mian, but that means nothing if you can't keep it together." he smirked. "'Bravery is the only tool a soldier needs to overcome any obstacle.'" he said in a patriotic way. "By the way, I have one rocket, I just bring this along to beat the shit out of enemies." he said again putting his hand on the grenade launcher he has kept hidden this far. "This is my real baby." he said proudly.
---
Zephen looked around and heard a loud growl. 'AH! What was that!?" he freaked out looking all about and slowly backing away. "I heard a growl! I HEARD A GROWL!" he sceamed loudly, all of the reactors inhabitants could probably hear him. "Crap..." Aio remarked.
While the others who had come into the complex were randomly yelling, Faven was Iightly banging his head against the concrete. He was really, really stupid. His nightvision was on, but he had lost his flashlight when something had touched him. He heard Fiero calling to him in the distance. "Fiero, I'm over here! Try to smell the oil!"
OOC:
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o318/...1240754528
The new map of the structure. There are three floors, 7 waves of mutants and please excuse any punctuation mistakes. Any problems with the map or Roleplay, just PM me.
Waves:
Room one - 2 gruesome shepards
Room two - 1 gruesome shepard, 1 tentrox, 1 bioslug, 1 sludge
1 hyluminator, 1 tentrox, 4 bioslugs
Room one - 2 skinslashes, 1 bioslug, 3 tentrox.
Room two - 2 gruesome shepards
(only need these for now)

IC:
Fiero ran accross the gantry, gently crawling down the stairs to where Faven was, but froze suddenly as he heard a low growl.

The blood red hound pounced the dragon from behind, pinning him down and knocking his M4A1 out of his hands and in front of Faven. From there, Fiero's eyes widened as he felt a large protrusion jabbing rhythmically against his rear, trying to penetrate the protective suit.
"Shit! Faven help me!" he yelled, but the suit muffled his voice and he could reach the controls for his shortwave radio with the rest of the squad, nor his more important rifle.

GMSG's eyes traced around on the gantry. On the lower floor, diagonally northwest of their position, he could hear something moving.
"Men, move up the the railings and check the lower floor" he whispered to them all, signaling for them to crouch as he did. "We've got company."
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mian gulped, but followed his commander's instructions, keeping close to the ground and edging towards the stairs.

'Heeeey! Fiero! Faven! You guys okay?' He shouted, as loudly as he dared.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Don't shout, idiot!" AWL growled, elbowing Mian. "You wanna just let all those mutants know that we're here?!" he sighed, shaking his head as he advanced forward, crouching, like GMSG had said to.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Yes, sir." Dark said, following Mian, AWL, and GMSG.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds