Join our server on Discord

What's upcoming in DarkJester's lemons
Now, I'm not one to usually do this, usually due to strong feelings about it being a way to brag, taunt, etc. But I've been in a very good mood lately and I've been getting lots of praise over my recent lemons. So if you CARE I have made a topic about what new lemons you can expect to see from me.

(*** Marked are maybes)

Pokemon
Silver and Whitney - Silver, if you have yet to know, is the child Lugia from the series. it was a three-parter. So yeah, child fuck. or... child fucking... if you like that, it will be a must-read!

***Eevee and Growlithe - Ah oldies but goodies. Eevee wins a talent contest. But the second place winner, Growlithe, gets extremely jealous, considering him and his trainer had worked so hard for months on end to master thier act; and second place just wasn't good enough. So the Growlithe stalks the Eevee and finally manages to catch her alone. Growlithe then takes the opportunity to enact his revenge Twisted

Digimon
Sigh... I've been out of my digimon phase for a while now, and it is very rare that I get ideas for them. Perhaps, a friend of mine can change that though... But if I write anything, it will likely involve Biyomon, since she is so damn sexy.

I'd still write about Aquarivamon, who even now I fantasize about... too bad that artist quit, and well, it just sort of despresses me now... So don't expect a lemon about her ever again. -.-

Neopets
Yup, you heard me! If you're patient enough, I will most definately have some Neopets-related stories coming. Nice and yiffy too. Wink

Ok so I had few ideas... sue me! I'm a very picky person, and ideas good enough for lemons are rarities! Which is also why I never ask for requests, since more often than not I would never do them... But if you think you can tickle my fancy with an idea, feel free to try! I prefer non-human shtuff and no yaoi or anal. Thx.
Biyomon is the sexiest thing in the whole show ^^

Biyomon fics are what the masses want Dragon. Peer pressure commands you to write Biyomon lemons, yes, write them....bwahaha.
Neopets??? Cool, I had a few of those back then! My lil tiger was CUTE!! And I was RICH too. lol
All for Biyomon! :P

Damn I actually gotta agree there... But that's why I'm writing it myself, it's easier. (And faster)