Join our server on Discord

What Do You All Think?
Question 
Hey everyone. Listen-I have an idea for my first ever fanfiction that I need opinions on. I'm really considering writing a very long, detailed fanfic about how Takato and Guilmon fall deeply in love. There will be sexual scenes, but for the first 7-10 chapters I want it to be non-sexual and just how Takato and Guilmon fall in love. What do you all think? I hope it doesn't sound silly
It's advised you do NOT try to make a set number of chapters before the sex scenes, or else it will get very old for some people, and you end up binding yourself to that contract. From personal experience, it just adds a ton of heartache. Just keep writing until you feel like the slow dance has gone on long enough, then get down and jiggy with it.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Yeah, I concur, planning ahead is always good, but that is planning way TOO far lol- just think that you'll be needing to write about 21-30 pages roughly (Considering you'll be using a basic 3-MWord-page long chapter) until you reach your due to be able to smex. You'll really end up saying: "Screw that! Actually, yes, screw!"

But anyways, it is your decision. If you need or want to get any extra pointers or just are in look for some inspiration, I have a little old Yaoi between Guilmon and a Human I wrote a year or so ago, you just might wanna read. Just say it and I'll give you a link to it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(11-19-2008 04:45 PM)Lost Requiem Wrote: It's advised you do NOT try to make a set number of chapters before the sex scenes, or else it will get very old for some people, and you end up binding yourself to that contract. From personal experience, it just adds a ton of heartache. Just keep writing until you feel like the slow dance has gone on long enough, then get down and jiggy with it.
Yeah, I see what you are saying. But I actually want Takato & Guilmon to have developing feelings about why they love each other, instead of every other fanfic where Takato wants to fuck Guilmon out of the blue for no reason
(11-20-2008 12:57 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Yeah, I concur, planning ahead is always good, but that is planning way TOO far lol- just think that you'll be needing to write about 21-30 pages roughly (Considering you'll be using a basic 3-MWord-page long chapter) until you reach your due to be able to smex. You'll really end up saying: "Screw that! Actually, yes, screw!"

But anyways, it is your decision. If you need or want to get any extra pointers or just are in look for some inspiration, I have a little old Yaoi between Guilmon and a Human I wrote a year or so ago, you just might wanna read. Just say it and I'll give you a link to it.
Really? I'd love to read it
Yeah, if anything, reading other people's stuff is a good idea. Helps you understand what you should do.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Quote:Yeah, I see what you are saying. But I actually want Takato & Guilmon to have developing feelings about why they love each other, instead of every other fanfic where Takato wants to fuck Guilmon out of the blue for no reason

Actually, you got a point there, but trust me. A well written piece of work with enough pages (Not too few, not too many) can despict and discern what you want just fine. Not all fics are the same anyways, and talking about fan fics, here's the link I promised:

http://www.yiffstar.com/?pid=23726

Enjoy the read, and good luck with your writing.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad