Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do You Feel Ashamed About Enjoying Digimon? (Possibly In A Sexual Way)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No, I have no shame in what I enjoy
72.22%
13 72.22%
Yes, I have a lot of secret shame
16.67%
3 16.67%
I am not into the sexual side, so theres nothing to be ashamed of
0%
0 0%
I'm not really sure if I truly am or not at this point
11.11%
2 11.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Shame: Do You Feel It?
Me i could care less on peoples opions on me. Meaningless effort to try and make me feel bad XD.

so know i am not ashamed. Why should i be? XD i enjoy it and i told all my friends and one of my friends even likes it so no shame on my boat. Actualy 99 percent of my friends like it so :P
yes I feel shame... not so long ago I was feeling ashamed to tell other furries that my fursona is actually a digimon... after a lil while I realised that most of peoples in the furry fandom had the same reaction, witch is "yeah? a digimon? that's kewl..." or even "yeah... that show turned me furry when I was younger" ^^' so now I don't care telling other furries that I like the show, but still IRL nobody knows and I don't feel like they'd understand me, except for my best friend who's an anime fanatic and like to play pokemon games from time to time... witch he was ashamed to tell me about xP so I told him everything bout myself

I know you guys will say I should be myself and tell everybody who I really am... but I don't feel bad for hiding it, if somebody talk bout digimon I'd say something like "I always thought it was better than pokemon" or "I watched it when I was younger, I liked it a lot", you know... I'll talk about it the way they do... as a kid program that most peoples of my age used to watch back in the time it was on TV
Renamon's Army