Join our server on Discord

Failed attempts at living simple lives are what keep me coming back to you
(12-05-2008 10:36 AM)Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:I got to give it to you even though I know you could do better vocally it was a very interesting piece. A few parts I was surprised, the beginning was actual well done and the second to last chorus on what seems to be the fade out, you dropped your voice, it fit and cleaned it up slightly.
Thanks, I know it doesn't really play to my strengths vocally, but I figured it's good to be able to show that I can pick on myself and not have to rail against everything else all the time. Part of why it sounds sloppy is because the bridge and last chorus are so much louder than the rest, and I had to adjust the volume piece-wise, but mostly, it's because I'm impatient and tone-deaf.

That made me laugh but you could do lots better, the impatient singing is your hindrance. I would try to find some easy melody in your head and go to some piano or something and try to sing along with what you hear. It may help. If you don't want to do that, then my suggestion is to get like Fruity Loops and write a simple melody that you could loop with a simple drum beat and sing to it.

Your strengths are what you write so if you combine that in a positive light with trial and error with your voice you may be able to work through it and create a better song.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Failed attempts at living simple lives are what keep me coming back to you - by blueeyedgabulvo0o - 12-06-2008, 06:24 AM