Join our server on Discord

Failed attempts at living simple lives are what keep me coming back to you
Crim Wrote:*tear, honored* Long live the ever Wisemon, who ironically sounds nothing like Ross from "Friends" or the ClearEyes guy that thought he would.
I can see how you might picture me as having a Ben Stein voice, but there's no way I'm Ross from Friends.

blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:I concur and from Connecticut, Hm. I really can't tell from your voice really, I guess it goes over my head.
It's a joke, actually. Connecticut is the one state where nobody has an accent. Being right between Boston and New York creates a perfect accent neutrality.

UnknownH Wrote:Well, We're friends because we have similar interests and somethings thoughts. You and Zeph are similar but that's why you two would be a bad couple. Like I said when she said her mom said that (somehow) you two are too much alike. Like that Seinfield episode with Jerry getting engaged to that girl who's like him. He broke it off soon but still. That's where I come in. I'm a balancer. I balance you two out.
Something like that. I think of you more like water or paint thinner, but you can choose your own metaphor.

As promised, I bring you the next song (while I still have your attention). This one is a parody; I probably don't have to tell you of what, but it's one where I wish I knew the harmonica. Let me know what you think.
The Wise They Are Abstainin (Vocal Edit) - Benjamin Wiseman
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against

Messages In This Thread
RE: Failed attempts at living simple lives are what keep me coming back to you - by Wisemon - 11-26-2008, 12:25 PM