Join our server on Discord

I'll do my best!
Okay!

I've been playing around on this forum for long enough, and i haven't contributed anything, really.

I'm a pretty good writer, so i wanna help people out!

Uhm, that means, if anybody wants, i'm taking requests for lemons.

I'll write anything! So lemme know, 'kay?

I promise i'll make it a good one! ^^

all i ever wanted was the world.

I know this may be getting old but why not try a Patamon/Gatomon one? is a good way to start with something familiar :P

Anyhow if you take my request what about Gatomon teaching Patamon about sex? I have seen lemons where Renamon teaches Guilmon about sex but it was also a way to let him see she loves him too but since Guilmon was pretty innocent she had to give him a crash course.

So I always wanted to see something like that with Patamon and Gatomon, in this case Patamon won't be that naive like Guilmon is mostly since he showed to have certain knowledge ever since 01 about which digimon was good and which bad, etc. so it he won't be much confused about the sex terms mostly when he and Gatomon have been on the real world a lot due to the way 02 worked that ^^

Sorry if this sounded like a big rambling but I think you get the point of what I want, you can pm me if you have doubts though

Thanks in advance ^^
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Okay, you got it! I've started it, but i've made Patamon a little more inexperienced, as it's easier for me. ^^

sure, it's okay as long as in the end he gets the drift on how is done and his brain clicks why Gatomon is doing that in reality aka that she loves him then all is fine ^^
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Anything?

In that case; make lemon with Kari and Gatomon from 01 getting into fartplay, including rimming while farting. Finally they take turns fucking each other with strap on while talking dirty and then after, vomitting in each other's mouths. Bonus points if either or both die in painful, gruesome fashion.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
That's a serious request? Okay, i'll show you. ^^

Okay Here's my request.

The scene takes place in a digimon village. Now somewhere on the upper of the village there is a virus digimon Blackwargreymon.

His personality is very bitter and rude. Yet he doesn't hurt any digimon, he just gets annoyed easily. So he is waiting for Flamedramon to get his firewood but the blue dragon is taking too long so he heads off to the woods where Flamedramon's cabin is at but, he found a strange girl human lying on the ground dressed in maid's clothing and he takes the robot to his mansion his big mansion.

The human is actually a Cyborg, after trying to get the cyborg to function*and decides not to bother Flamedramon*. Marlene is the maid cyborg and Blackwargreymon told her to clean up the place*be it kitchen, living room, bathroom* she'll instantly clean it up.

The black warrior becomes interested in Marlene decides that Marlene would also be his "sex toy". Marlene has no emotions but, during the sex she would moan and somewhat hesitate during foreplay and him breaking her virginity. And make Black more dominate to her but no beatings.

For things for the sex in order.

tasting the Marlene's breast and sucking it, Oral sex*both Black's cock and him tasting her pussy*, Front sex*well it's basically a guy infront of the girl and doing it*, doggy sex and last but not least her ridding on top of his cock.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(11-22-2008 05:16 AM)Mian Wrote: That's a serious request? Okay, i'll show you. ^^

I'm serious... If you want to make me very happy, you'll instead of the two having fun; bunch of Humadrions raping, farting, vomitting, and then killing the girls. That'd be even more awesome than strap on fun.

Waaa... okay!

This is enough for me to get on with, so i'll do those three requests. I have a bunch of school work too, y'know, but i'll do them, promise! ^^

Do you know anything about Humadruons or do you need references?