Join our server on Discord

lemme float something by y'all...
Tongue 
I got the idea for this RPG after talking with my dad.

The jist of what happened, is, playing Grand Turismo 4, while Racing in Paris, with a Porsche, I made the comment of the Germans are invading again. This spurred on a conversation between me and my dad about World War Two, and, the horrors the German Army inflicted upon the POWs. Particularly, a twisted German Scientist at Auschvitz. My dad told me that said scientist did horrible things, such as seeing how long it takes to kill a man by freezing them to death, sewing twins together, castration, pedophilia, and a lot of other, nasty things. What piqued my interest is that my father stated that he even tried interspecies breeding, and that rumor has it that there were some births recorded. This is my basic idea.

The Game:

The year is 2009
Location, Roswell, New Mexico
Compound Code Name: Area 51

You are currently, the fifth generation of confiscated German Experiments captured at the end of World War Two. As an "Anthropomorphic Half Breed Experiment", you have certain distinguishing features, and certain abilities. Growing up in a Classified Military Installation, you know a lot about combat and the like. Having human behavior, you can have love interests, dreams, goals.

But, a common goal amongst the group of experiments: YOU WANT OUT. By any means possible.

The 'holding cells' are dark and cold, the scientists are cruel and sadistic, and you want no more.

Even if you make it past your holding cell, your trials won't end there. Unspeakable monstrosities, uncaring soldiers, and the most unforgiving desert environment you have ever encountered is waiting for you.

While this may seem like a deathwish, you won't be alone. Certain humans that live near Area 51 are somewhat aware of the horrors in that place, and are willing to help any escaping experiments. These "Conspiracy Theorists" are seemingly paranoid and off-kilter, but, they will be crucial in your escape.

Character Sheet:

Status: Experiment, Conspiracy Theorist, Scientist, or Soldier(experiments are the furries, while the other two will be humans only)

Name: while referred to as a number by the scientists, friends can give you a name. Scientists, of course, will have a more traditional name.

Species: if an experiment, what is the species that determines your appearance. Soldiers or scientists will be human.

Gender: male, female, herm, doesn't matter. The U.S. Government has been experimenting on you.

Description: a picture or short paragraph will do. Scientists and soldiers will be dressed accordingly, while the experiments will be dressed in filthy rags.

Weapons: soldiers will have the rifles and stuff, scientists will have robotics and the like, and experiments will only have what they steal off of the humans.

Abilities: due to years of genetic experimentation, you have abnormal abilities. From fire and electricity control, to telekinesis and mechanical manipulation.

Other: any interests, peculiar behaviors, anything deemed relevent.

Overview:

Kill a guard, get a weapon, fight your way to freedom. Meet up with the outsiders, and fight off the military and the surviving scientists to find your way to a "safe haven", either to the north, in the Canadian Rockies, to the South, in Mexico, or to the East, in New York City, where other escaped anthros have made a refugee camp in an abandoned sewer system.

Anyone interested? Any thoughts, ideas, assistance? Feel free to put your two-cents in. I wanna see an RPG through to the end, at least once.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan