Join our server on Discord

Popular you think?
Thinking of posting a yaoi RPG, involving tenticles and many other creatures...please post areply if you're interested and should enough take notice we can get started!

Radioactive Romp

22 years after the accident at the Chevik Nuclear waste facility, where the situation had been contained and guarded 15 years ago, reports came in of male officers being "abducted and weird noises screams of terror coming from within the containment structure itself.
The government decided to put an end to these cases, and sent a special all male team of militant investigators and elite mercenaries to solve the case. Little did they know they were sending them into a trap!

You will roleplay the "retrieval squad" sent to investigate the noises and the possibly related missing male officers. Male characters only, you must have at least one squad member and tentacle sex is likely! You may also roleplay any of the mutants within the structure, but no godmodding or powerplay please!

Profile -
Name:
Species: (Furry, digimon, humans, other)
Description: (picture possible better here)
Turn ons:
Turn offs:
Notes: (extra stuff such as weapons, armor camouflage patterns ect)

Mutants usable:
Tentrox: Large green slimey blob, with masses of thick sky blue tenticle cocks sticking out of it. Hope you brought baby oil.
Skinslash: Mutated human body, with muscular build, blood red skin and much larger genetailia with a pouch. Penis size can be up to 22 inches long!
Gruesome Shepard: German Shepard, almost twice the size of the normal dog. fur is a mix of jet black and ruby red. Cock has a knot and maximum length of 18 inches (remember these are not standard sizes, just restrictions). This will hump more then just your leg.

Bioslug: Despite the name, it actually walks on two legs, using two large slug like tenticles to lather up it's victims before using it's main cock tenticle to penetrate the young male's slimy rectum.

Dragunlord: Four legged Dragon-like being that rests in the center of the structure, the toughest and most sexually capable mutant of the lot. Has a multiple cock pouch, accommodating over 15 tentacle penises, with a full body the size of 4 tennis courts. Seems to never run out of energy and can fuck many victims at the same time, what with it's cocks having individual orgasms, instead of them all going at once. (Note, there will be only one dragunlord, so i shall roleplay this character)
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sounds good to me! *rubs hands together*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Yeah, yeah! That sounds fuuuun! ^^

all i ever wanted was the world.

Definately all for it, just go make a thread.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
nice plot, interesting mutants, i think it will work
My Banner! ^.=.^

[Image: mybannerglitter774d130cwh3.gif]

[Image: digieggswafflerocks.png]
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
The OCA