Join our server on Discord

Digital Fetishes: Perspectives on Digimon Sociology of Sex
(11-21-2008 05:00 AM)tigerlily Wrote:
(11-20-2008 04:23 PM)Lord Patamon Wrote: maybe, but at the same it can happen, that's the beautiful of the fanfics, with a well worked plot you can work out that closeness into romance :P

I'm not saying it will work always but the way they put Angemon and Angewomon on 01 on that scene anyone could think like that, I mean in that part Koromon was talking about he wasn't alone because he had the support of all his friends and then the camera shows Tai and Kari, then TK, Sora and Izzy, and then Angemon and Angewomon but the only ones that appeared in a so close position were Angemon and Angewomon, I mean you didn't saw Izzy and Sora at least holding hands, for saying an example so you can't blame us for get suspicious and more when on the episode where Angewomon fought LadyDevimon, when Angemon went with Birdramon, Sora and TK to search Matt, Mimi and Joe, Angewomon watched him fly off since he flew off after she said she will take care of LadyDevimon and Angemon told her please (on the US dub I think he said "Take Care" but lets go with the original version), Angewomon watched him fly off for a while and she had a smile that looked like sort of school girl watching her crush or something, but the cherry on the top was that she was so distracted that LadyDevimon got enough time to cheapshot her with a kick from behind and we all know that Angewomon sure has a pride when it comes to battles so getting cheapshoted like that sure makes you think what in the world she was thinking or something :P

I mean, Toei put some scenes that you can't blame anyone to get other kind of thoughts outside of just a friendship between two characters :P

But that's just my view of the things, sometimes it can remain in a close friendship but other times it can turn in more than that, it depends on what life has stored for us.
Well I do have a picture of Davis having his arm wrapped around Kari's shoulder. xD

And I made pic of Kari eating Davis' face. ^_^
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
(11-21-2008 09:19 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: I don't think circ was trying to scold or faulter you LP, it sounded more like plain observation of the facts lol

Maybe but he made it in the form of a question and I just replied *eating a cookie* this cookies are really good ^^
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(11-19-2008 07:32 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Let's just hope his santity doesn't include celibate then, would be a pity to have to watch Myotismon bondaging Angewomon- actually, that sounds hot.
Seen it. And Angels are girly huh?
There's three digimon who'd like to have a word with you.
http://wikimon.net/Slashangemon
http://wikimon.net/Dominimon
http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexclavisange.shtml
Aren't Lucemon and Cherubimon considered Angels? *snicker*

Slashangemon looks like a dildo. Those arms aren't fit for luv.

Dominimon looks girly. I thought he was a woman at first.

And Clavisangemon looks like he's holding a giant keyblade *KOFFDILDOKOFF* aside from looking fat.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(11-25-2008 05:19 AM)Ray the Backlasher Wrote: Aren't Lucemon and Cherubimon considered Angels? *snicker*

Slashangemon looks like a dildo. Those arms aren't fit for luv.

Dominimon looks girly. I thought he was a woman at first.

And Clavisangemon looks like he's holding a giant keyblade *KOFFDILDOKOFF* aside from looking fat.
Yes, they are. Lucemon....is more like an fallen angel. xD
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Only Good Cherbimon. And Lucemon is only when he's in rookie stage.
Also, Slash can injure you. Besides, the arms can be avoided.
And true, but Donminmon is just a second place Seraphimon.
While Clavisangemon can just beat you over the head.
But enough about you're impending pain, back to the topic.