Join our server on Discord

Digital Fetishes: Perspectives on Digimon Sociology of Sex
(11-19-2008 07:32 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Take it from me, that armor is gay, and he looks like the pope with that helmet. *Shivers*

lol like the pope that was good but well is not his fault that he got designed like that but you're judging just the superficial looks, I mean just because his armor is gay he can't have a good sized dick nor have sex?

(11-19-2008 07:32 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Let's just hope his santity doesn't include celibate then, would be a pity to have to watch Myotismon bondaging Angewomon- actually, that sounds hot.

Well judging for how he was holding Angewomon on 01 when WarGreymon defeated Machinedramon I doubt celibate is on his santity list, I mean on that escene they looked pretty much like a couple, he with his arm around her and his hand on her shoulder and she looked really comfy, so naw, I doubt celibate comes with his santity :P

(11-19-2008 10:32 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Umm, that's what I meant. :p

...what? I can't be the only one here that wants to have an army of wolf/digimon hybrids.

Oh come on Cowboy, you don't have to believe all this essay, take Rena Tamer as example, he ended getting a Renamon pregnant, though in his case was due to a dna evolution but still it proves Renamon can get pregnant, so cheer up and keep trying :P
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well, my friend, trying is where all the fun is!

I'm not gonna stop 'til I have my mutant offspring! How? WITH SHEER GRIT AND DETERMINATION!!! DON'T STOP UNTIL YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

*three hours later*

I-i-i can't do it anymore....it's killing me....need...sleep...
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Quote:Well judging for how he was holding Angewomon on 01 when WarGreymon defeated Machinedramon I doubt celibate is on his santity list, I mean on that escene they looked pretty much like a couple, he with his arm around her and his hand on her shoulder and she looked really comfy, so naw, I doubt celibate comes with his santity

Romanticism =/= Sex. Get it through your head, Romeo :P

And there are fathers that while upholding their celibate (At least what CAN be seen, weird and contradictive, I know) have a wife. That doesn't mean they smex them, but religiously addict people exist. Just watch Carrie.

And Cowboy, I kinda feel for your computer monitor and anything around it. Actually, no, I don't want to feel anything thanks. *Steps aside*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(11-20-2008 08:19 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Romanticism =/= Sex. Get it through your head, Romeo :P

Heck, for that matter, Closeness =/= Romance. I'm pretty much as close to some female friends of mine as Hikari and Takeru are, and no romance was ever involved.
"Mental Note: The guys you think are gay are normally straight, even thought they'll make out with you if they've had enough to drink." JJriddler

"If Jeri says you're cute, you're CUTE. " Renafan
maybe, but at the same it can happen, that's the beautiful of the fanfics, with a well worked plot you can work out that closeness into romance :P

I'm not saying it will work always but the way they put Angemon and Angewomon on 01 on that scene anyone could think like that, I mean in that part Koromon was talking about he wasn't alone because he had the support of all his friends and then the camera shows Tai and Kari, then TK, Sora and Izzy, and then Angemon and Angewomon but the only ones that appeared in a so close position were Angemon and Angewomon, I mean you didn't saw Izzy and Sora at least holding hands, for saying an example so you can't blame us for get suspicious and more when on the episode where Angewomon fought LadyDevimon, when Angemon went with Birdramon, Sora and TK to search Matt, Mimi and Joe, Angewomon watched him fly off since he flew off after she said she will take care of LadyDevimon and Angemon told her please (on the US dub I think he said "Take Care" but lets go with the original version), Angewomon watched him fly off for a while and she had a smile that looked like sort of school girl watching her crush or something, but the cherry on the top was that she was so distracted that LadyDevimon got enough time to cheapshot her with a kick from behind and we all know that Angewomon sure has a pride when it comes to battles so getting cheapshoted like that sure makes you think what in the world she was thinking or something :P

I mean, Toei put some scenes that you can't blame anyone to get other kind of thoughts outside of just a friendship between two characters :P

But that's just my view of the things, sometimes it can remain in a close friendship but other times it can turn in more than that, it depends on what life has stored for us.
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(11-20-2008 04:23 PM)Lord Patamon Wrote: maybe, but at the same it can happen, that's the beautiful of the fanfics, with a well worked plot you can work out that closeness into romance :P

I'm not saying it will work always but the way they put Angemon and Angewomon on 01 on that scene anyone could think like that, I mean in that part Koromon was talking about he wasn't alone because he had the support of all his friends and then the camera shows Tai and Kari, then TK, Sora and Izzy, and then Angemon and Angewomon but the only ones that appeared in a so close position were Angemon and Angewomon, I mean you didn't saw Izzy and Sora at least holding hands, for saying an example so you can't blame us for get suspicious and more when on the episode where Angewomon fought LadyDevimon, when Angemon went with Birdramon, Sora and TK to search Matt, Mimi and Joe, Angewomon watched him fly off since he flew off after she said she will take care of LadyDevimon and Angemon told her please (on the US dub I think he said "Take Care" but lets go with the original version), Angewomon watched him fly off for a while and she had a smile that looked like sort of school girl watching her crush or something, but the cherry on the top was that she was so distracted that LadyDevimon got enough time to cheapshot her with a kick from behind and we all know that Angewomon sure has a pride when it comes to battles so getting cheapshoted like that sure makes you think what in the world she was thinking or something :P

I mean, Toei put some scenes that you can't blame anyone to get other kind of thoughts outside of just a friendship between two characters :P

But that's just my view of the things, sometimes it can remain in a close friendship but other times it can turn in more than that, it depends on what life has stored for us.
Well I do have a picture of Davis having his arm wrapped around Kari's shoulder. xD
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
LP, has anybody ever told you you're downright obnoxiously obsessive?
"Mental Note: The guys you think are gay are normally straight, even thought they'll make out with you if they've had enough to drink." JJriddler

"If Jeri says you're cute, you're CUTE. " Renafan
I have, although not with the very same words, but I've also learned how awfully observative someone can be too! Which I give cookies to him for.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(11-21-2008 05:00 AM)tigerlily Wrote: Well I do have a picture of Davis having his arm wrapped around Kari's shoulder. xD

Ah yeah I have seen that picture, TK is there too though that picture coloring kinda failed, they look like simpsons, in the form that their skin is too yellowish lol

But returning to my post I know what you are trying to say but in the case of Angemon and Angewomon take in count that Gatomon and Kari didn't had much time of had joined the team so don't you think it was too soon for Angemon to take such liberty like that? :P

(11-21-2008 05:45 AM)circeus Wrote: LP, has anybody ever told you you're downright obnoxiously obsessive?

Oh I have heard that a few times but meh, is a free world plus I'm not using any unpolite language and at least you have to admit that what I posted at last on my last post before this one has some good points too, so since I don't see that I'm having any lack of respect and I'm only stating my opinion I really don't see anything bad on my posts and many people have told me the same, that my posts are well elaborated and polite so I'm fine with it ^^

(11-21-2008 06:12 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: I have, although not with the very same words, but I've also learned how awfully observative someone can be too! Which I give cookies to him for.

Cookies! *grabs the cookies and eats them* mmmnh... chocolate chip ones, my favorites, thanks DMX :P
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I don't think circ was trying to scold or faulter you LP, it sounded more like plain observation of the facts lol
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad