Join our server on Discord

Digital Fetishes: Perspectives on Digimon Sociology of Sex
Then I won't feel bad for giving Patamon a 9 incher again on my next lemon, since going by Circeus' essay it can be possible then that means we can write it :P
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yeah, just don't make him digivolve to Angemon and he'll be able to stay big. Also, body-size-comparative, keeping in mind Patamon's about 2 feet in height (24 inches roughly), then 9 inches is almost a third of his body size, so yeah, a 9" pecker for Patamon makes him technically hyperphallic in a sense, for his race anyways.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
i don't intend to be rude, you seem to have put alot of effort into it too but....SO LONG!

Can't you just, give us the gist of it? i mean it's not like you're hoping to write a 21,000 page scientist favored research project, you're merely talking about digimon sex. yes, share your discoveries with us if you want but a little more universally then "i'm using big complex words and thusly i am superior. I am very partial to the delicate churning of milk which becomes openly achknowledged in the common lands as Chedder." (which in simple english means "i'm better then you are. i like cheese")
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(11-19-2008 01:09 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Yeah, just don't make him digivolve to Angemon and he'll be able to stay big. Also, body-size-comparative, keeping in mind Patamon's about 2 feet in height (24 inches roughly), then 9 inches is almost a third of his body size, so yeah, a 9" pecker for Patamon makes him technically hyperphallic in a sense, for his race anyways.

Well DMX actually Sonimon did that on one of his few lemons with Patamon and Gatomon (even though Patamon lost at the end) he put Patamon's member size in a length that was precisely a third of his total height, heck Patamon's dick on that series was only half inch smaller than Flamedramon's on that same lemon series, in size Patamon's was 8 inches long and Flamedramon's was 8 1/2 inches long.

We can say Patamon proves the saying that good things come in smaller packages lol

About Angemon remember he is not a human, he has human shape but he is an angel, also even male humans sometimes can be hyperphallic so why not Angemon too? :P
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Because Angemon looks like a pansy, and angels are girly; and don't make me start on MagnaAngemon.

And not only Patamon proves that, most Rookies prove that law, if you give them any sort of 'human' length down there, then they are hyper. Patamon's merely a few inches shorter than Agumon or Veemon (In height) for instance, so be it them or him with the 9 inch pecker, it still is hyper. Now, if you were to scale the length down to proportions, most Rookies wouldn't reach 3 inches erected. That would be boring though, no satisfactory Human X Digimon.

Quote:Can't you just, give us the gist of it? i mean it's not like you're hoping to write a 21,000 page scientist favored research project, you're merely talking about digimon sex. yes, share your discoveries with us if you want but a little more universally then "i'm using big complex words and thusly i am superior. I am very partial to the delicate churning of milk which becomes openly achknowledged in the common lands as Chedder." (which in simple english means "i'm better then you are. i like cheese")

Chill. Writing with an extensive, proper vocabulary doesn't make anyone an elitist, if you had no interest in reading circeus' work's entirety (Like it happened with me), then nobody was forcing you to. He just is showing what a good investment of time with true dedication can help to create. Thus, you have his essay.

Although I agree it is unnecessarily large and it provides with loads of redundance (At least where I've read), and some parts that weren't really needed to be added. Well, that's subjetively speaking anyway.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I read it cover to cover(so to speak), and I thought it was pretty good. I had to go back and reread parts a few times to understand it, but, overall a pretty good attempt and a science-journal style read.

...it does ruin my dream of knocking up a Renamon, though. TT^TT
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(11-19-2008 06:50 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: I read it cover to cover(so to speak), and I thought it was pretty good. I had to go back and reread parts a few times to understand it, but, overall a pretty good attempt and a science-journal style read.

...it does ruin my dream of knocking up a Renamon, though. TT^TT

lol who said you can't knock up a Renamon? is not like this is an official guide anyways plus if a Renamon wants you to knock her up I doubt you will refuse, unless by knocking her up you mean also impregnate her :P

(11-19-2008 05:46 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Because Angemon looks like a pansy, and angels are girly; and don't make me start on MagnaAngemon.

And not only Patamon proves that, most Rookies prove that law, if you give them any sort of 'human' length down there, then they are hyper. Patamon's merely a few inches shorter than Agumon or Veemon (In height) for instance, so be it them or him with the 9 inch pecker, it still is hyper. Now, if you were to scale the length down to proportions, most Rookies wouldn't reach 3 inches erected. That would be boring though, no satisfactory Human X Digimon.

Good point on the rookies, though I still wonder how did Gatomon managed to take a 12 incher all of it inside her like she did on a VeeGato lemon I read a while ago, her pussy must be pretty elastic :P

About Angels being girly that's not true, at least not in my opinion, the problem is that the angel digimon on the anime weren't too active so we couldn't get a better angle of how they are, I mean in personality wise but physically they are all but girly (except female angels of course :P) Angemon did had his fair share of muscle, and I'm sure that MagnaAngemon too but we didn't saw much with all that armor he wears :P

So I don't see anything bad with put Angemon with a dick of a good size say a 10 inches one, all comes with the creative license pack :P
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Quote:and I'm sure that MagnaAngemon too but we didn't saw much with all that armor he wears

Take it from me, that armor is gay, and he looks like the pope with that helmet. *Shivers*

Quote:So I don't see anything bad with put Angemon with a dick of a good size say a 10 inches one, all comes with the creative license pack

Let's just hope his santity doesn't include celibate then, would be a pity to have to watch Myotismon bondaging Angewomon- actually, that sounds hot.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
This was a very hot lemon, I came a lot!
Awesome job Circeus!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Umm, that's what I meant. :p

...what? I can't be the only one here that wants to have an army of wolf/digimon hybrids.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan