Join our server on Discord

Poll: What is your favorite Age of Empires game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Age of empires
0%
0 0%
Age of Empires: Rise of Rome
25.00%
1 25.00%
Age of Empires 2: Age of Kings
25.00%
1 25.00%
Age of Empires 2: Conquerers
25.00%
1 25.00%
Age of Empires 3
25.00%
1 25.00%
Other Age of empires 3
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Age Of Empires
Seeing as I'm a big fan of age of empires I'm wondering...

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE VERSION?
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
AoE II: AoK.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Why not AOE2: C? it has the famrs that you dont have to keep going back to them to refill. so during the heat of battle you can just keep fighting ans if the famrs go bye bye then you can quickly do th mill

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
I remember my brother playing Age of Empires 2 but I forgot which one, the cheapest thing I've seen so far is doing the upgrades*which is this one building that makes them go so far into the future after a certain buildings* and then he will instantly kill the enemy with his all upgraded futuristic army.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
That is a very good stargagy. I usualy wait until the 3rd age known as casstle age before I start y rampage of destruction and As I'm pwning I go to final age known as imperial and gain best infantry and calvary with a few archers and special units as well as a minumum of 2 trebuches

Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
(11-15-2008 02:28 AM)tigerlily Wrote: I remember my brother playing Age of Empires 2 but I forgot which one, the cheapest thing I've seen so far is doing the upgrades*which is this one building that makes them go so far into the future after a certain buildings* and then he will instantly kill the enemy with his all upgraded futuristic army.

Ahh, I think that's Empire Earth. Only game that I know of that you can have futuristic units :P

Great game, just WAY too big and advanced for me XD
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(11-15-2008 03:06 PM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote:
(11-15-2008 02:28 AM)tigerlily Wrote: I remember my brother playing Age of Empires 2 but I forgot which one, the cheapest thing I've seen so far is doing the upgrades*which is this one building that makes them go so far into the future after a certain buildings* and then he will instantly kill the enemy with his all upgraded futuristic army.

Ahh, I think that's Empire Earth. Only game that I know of that you can have futuristic units :P

Great game, just WAY too big and advanced for me XD
Really? XD I thought it was kindna funny. He's like look at me I'm pwn!11! you super computer!
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
AoE: RoR

The first one I ever played, and the one I'll always enjoy. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers