Join our server on Discord

Poll: Music Section Name. Choose one!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Music Mecca
0%
0 0%
Music Sanctum
11.11%
2 11.11%
Music Therapy
0%
0 0%
Mind over Music
5.56%
1 5.56%
Music = Life
0%
0 0%
Music Channel
11.11%
2 11.11%
The Music Room
11.11%
2 11.11%
The Symphonium
16.67%
3 16.67%
The DaD Music Experience
38.89%
7 38.89%
Music Mania
5.56%
1 5.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Name.
Yup, seems like someone forgot to tell me or I had already peed on the parade earlier. For reasons I already mentioned, there's not real reason for one. In otherwords, I object wholeheartedly against this. If anything, we could merge few sections and clean out few rarely used ones.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Quote:Yup, seems like someone forgot to tell me or I had already peed on the parade earlier.

Couldn't you have tried reading the "Suggestions" forum yourself? :-/ I mean, sure, anybody could have sent you a PM to join the thread, but what about also taking some time to check the sections of the DaD where people talk about the forum's improvements? :p

Also, you said there's no reason for a Music Section, you said that it'll be like the Homework Section and that there's only the probability of meager amount of posts in it; which are all valid points, provided that people would only talk about events by new bands only.

The music section was kinda thought up to talk about a focused topic regarding audio art, be it your all-time favorite bands, your new favorites, the oldies, different music genres; you know, people sharing interests about music. And it doesn't have to end there, I know some people in the DaD who have a nice amount of abilities with remixing or sound editing, this section could be of use to them as well, get them many chances to show off what they can do.

So, if we take into account people can exploit this nice resource, it would be useable and useful at the same time. Why not give it a go?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
My comp crashed. Years of unique work is on line. I don't browse forums so much due to that and stumbled to this on accident... I've been fighting losing war with my comp for nearly month.

All those have been done in general and it won't clutter it if we continue to do so. In short, it does nothing general doesn't. As of that, it's useless. I'd write more but it sucks to do on Wii.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you