Join our server on Discord

Greetings
I'm new here but I've been reading the lemons for about 3 months. I wuold like to say I'm a new author aswell and I'm currently working on a series which I do on the little spare time I have. Thank you and I hope you all will welcome me into your community.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Of course your welcome into the community!! As if we could deny someone...You'll end up having a lot of fun here. It isn't even a question anymore. Just post, post, and post some more!! Trust me, it's addictive. I look forward to reading your work, by the way! =3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Another author, thats great! Look forward to reading your work and if you need inspiration check out the lemons and you will be surprised with some of the people's abilities. I hope you have a fun time here and make friends if you wish. Our lil place on a web and I hold it dear to my heart *blush*.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
A sample of my first lemon...

Curiosity Killed the Gatomon.

"Can we take a break now?" complained Mimi as they continued their trek up spiral mountian.
"We just had one 15 minutes ago," replied Tai angrily.
"JUNK CHUNKER!" was heard as a group of 14 garbagemon started their surprise attack on the digidestined. With quick reflexes Gatomon rotated on foot and patamon flew up while the other digimon were hit with the devistating attacks knocking most of them unconsious. With great speed and acuracy Gatomon launch her own offensive at the garbogemon defeating over half of them. By the time they were able to react to Gatomon Patamon started raining down his attacks which were weaker but did good damage thanks to Gatomon helping to distract them.
"DIRTY SAUCER,"screamed a garbagemon aiming at the digidestned. As the can was sucking everything in the digivises of those closest got sucked in. Leavinng the only ones with a digivise to defend the rest.
"Gatomon digivolve to... Angewoman!"
"Patamon digivolve to... Angemon!"
"Tentamon digivlove to... Kabuterimon!"
"This ends here," said Angemon as he used his Angel Rod attack to destroy 3 garbagemon.
"I agree,"replied Angewomon as she drew her bow and launched her Celistial Arrow attack destroying most of the remaing garbagemon.
As the final garbagemon was destoyed, by Kabuterimon, he shot from his can the digivises which flew for miles in all directions.
With the digidestined staring in awe at the extra amount of travaling they had to do Joe suddenly realises that the only way to get them back was for them to split up as Gatomon and Patamon we eghausted from the battle.
"What will T.K. do while were gone?" asked a cuirous Matt as he worried about leaving his little brother almost defencless in the woods while he searched to the south for his digivise.
"I don't have the fondest idea," replyed an annoyed Gabumon.
The digidestined have gone off to search for their digivises while leaving T.K and Kari alone with thier digimon to set up a makeshift camp.

I hope you like my work and it does need a bit touhing up.

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Hey, welcome aboard. Have fun here.

Don't let the Renamon bite!

...hard.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
ok coyboy it seems like you are the only person in this forum who is able to make me thoughtless with that Dont let the renamon bit! ...Hard thing.
What does it mean?

Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Just a joke. however, if you must aggrivate the Renamon, make sure you have proper facial and testicular protection.

...Kevlar body armor wouldn't hurt.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I prefer my Middle ages armor made from pure Chrome digizoid

Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Welcome aboard the boards! Now tell me you like it ROUGH!!

...And chocolatey.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
... If you can believe it I'm still a virgin T_T
As for the chocolaty part I have a small food fetish :P

Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds