Join our server on Discord

Feel the Fu(r)ry. (World War Two RP)
Alright, the game officially starts now. Anyone who wishes to join, PM me, and we'll find a way to worm you into the woodwork.

IC:

[Allied Base, just outside of St. Lo, France]

"C'mon, Eightball, try and hit them helmets!", Private Zach shouted over the punctuated gunfire that came from the nearby village.

"Sure thang, Catscratch!" Duke laughed, as he lined his M1 Garand up on another German Helmet on a fencepost.

He pulled the trigger, the rifle barked, and the helmet went flying. Getting the hang of his new rifle, Duke did it again and again, until the tell-tale *PING!* of the Enbloc clip ejecting itself could be heard. He dropped another clip in, and jacked the bolt forward.

"Oh, shit. New Sarge is coming." Catscratch said under his breath.

They said power corrupts, but it was the farthest thing from the truth, as Sgt. Brandon, the "Ace", walked up.

"C'mon, guys. We can get Nazis under them helmets." He said, trying to get his men ready.

"Who died and made you squad leader?" Catscratch growled, slowling extending his retractable claws.

Ace's eyes narrowed, as he glared at Catscratch.

"You know damn well who died, asshole. And I for one aint gonna let it slide. Lets go."

Eightball seemed to be more sympathetic to the new Sarge, as he walked up to him.

"What's our mission, Ace?" he smiled, knowing he didn't like being called Sarge.

"We're to fight are way through St. Lo, and meet up with the local resistance group. Say, where's Deadeye?" he replied.

Catscratch thumbed over to a 6x6 truck, "big sonuvabitch is already waiting. You wolves are all alike. Can't get enough killing."

Ace growled, and looked around, "We're gonna need a second fireteam to provide us with cover. Go see if Hearts' group is still in the camp."

With that, Catscratch ran off, looking for the other fireteam. Even though he wouldn't admit it, revenge for the fallen Sarge was on his mind, as well.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
Feel the Fu(r)ry. (World War Two RP) - by Bee - 11-10-2008, 05:46 AM
RE: Feel the Fu(r)ry. - by Ferro Cordis - 11-10-2008, 06:31 AM
RE: Feel the Fu(r)ry. (World War Two RP) - by Bee - 11-10-2008, 06:46 AM
RE: Feel the Fu(r)ry. (World War Two RP) - by Bee - 11-12-2008, 04:58 AM